Cox is a cable TV provider with a collection of local and top TV networks in its subscription. To make streaming easier, Cox service launched its streaming app named Cox Contour. By using your Cox subscription, you can access the Cox Contour app easily. But the streaming service doesn’t have its standalone app on Roku Channel Store. To stream the Cox Contour on your Roku device, follow the alternative screen mirroring measures using your smart devices.
- Cox Contour offers more than 250+ TV channels for streaming.
- You can rent or purchase movies to stream later on your streaming device.
- The app offers a TV guide to live TV channels.
- It supports the Parental control feature.
- The app supports 5 devices for simultaneous streaming.
- You can also access the web version of Cox Contour.
Cox Contour offers 4 types of premium subscriptions.
|Contour TV Preferred Plus||Monthly|
|Contour TV Starter||$56.00|
|Contour TV Preferred||$99.00|
|Contour TV Preferred Plus||$119.00|
|Contour TV Ultimate||$139.00|
Get any of the subscriptions from the app website.
How to Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from Android
Since the Cox Contour doesn’t have a standalone on Roku, you can use this screen mirroring feature to view its content. Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the Cox Contour app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Cox Contour app and sign in to your account.
6. Play any video file on the app. It will appear on your Roku device.
7. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from iOS
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay feature on Roku to screen mirror your iPhone.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the App Store and install the Cox Contour app.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Cox Contour app and play any video content to stream on Roku.
6. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from Windows
Similar to Android, you have to enable screen mirroring for Windows PC.
1. Visit the Cox Contour official website on your PC.
2. Click the Profile icon on the top right and sign in with your Cox TV provider account.
3. Select and play the content on the website on your PC.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously.
5. Select your Roku device from the available device to watch the content.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from Mac
Make sure that you have enabled the Airplay on Roku to screen mirror your Mac PC.
1. Connect your Mac and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the Cox Contour website on your Mac using the web browser.
3. From the top menu bar on your Mac, click the Control Center icon.
4. Click the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
5. Finally, your Mac’s screen is projected onto your Roku-connected TV to watch the content.
No, Roku Channel Store doesn’t support the Cox Contour channel. Yet, you can watch Cox Contour through screen mirroring from a smartphone or PC.
Yes, using your Windows or Mac PC, you can screen mirror the Cox Contour website.