Cox Contour TV is a streaming app from popular cable TV provider Cox. You can access the Cox Contour TV app for free with the Cox cable TV provider credentials. Also, you can enjoy streaming live TV channels and on-demand content anytime you want on this app. But there is no official app to stream Cox Contour on Roku. So, you need to screen mirror the app from other devices to stream Cox Contour TV to Roku.
Here are the exciting features of the Cox Contour app:
- Get access to the vast content library with tons of TV events, documentaries, etc.
- You can download a few contents to enjoy them later offline.
- It offers Parental Control, so you can manage the content that your children should watch.
- You can easily browse for new content with the filters such as sports, kids, movies, etc.
- This service allows you to stream on up to five devices simultaneously.
You need a subscription from Cox to access the Cox Contour app. The following are the subscription plans offered by Cox.
- Contour TV Starter: $53 per month
- Contour TV Preferred: $98 per month
- Contour TV Preferred Plus: $118 per month
- Contour TV Ultimate: $138 per month
You can subscribe to Cox through their official website.
How to Get Cox Contour on Roku
You can only access the Cox Contour TV on Roku by screen mirroring the app from Android or iOS devices and PC.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku using Android Devices
Enable the screen mirroring on Roku to screen mirror the Android device
1. Connect your Roku and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, install the Cox Contour TV app from the Google Play Store.
3. Now, launch the Notification Panel.
4. From the Notification Panel, tap on Cast and choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Cox Contour TV app and log in with your subscription credentials.
6. Finally, play any entertainment content to stream on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from iOS Devices
You need to turn on the AirPlay feature from the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings to screen mirror iOS devices like iPhones or iPads to Roku.
1. Go to the App Store and download the Cox Contour TV app.
2. Then, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Next, bring down the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Then, select your Roku device from the available devices.
5. Now, launch the Cox Contour TV app and login into your account.
6. Play any of your favorites and mirror to Roku.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from PC
1. Visit the official website of Cox Contour on any web browser from your PC.
2. Then, sign in to your account.
3. Choose and play any entertainment content you want to watch.
4. Next, connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Simultaneously press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard.
6. Now, choose your Roku device from the Connect window.
7. Go back to the Cox Contour webpage and mirror its content to your TV.
Hence, screen mirroring is the only possible method to stream the Cox Contour TV app. You can expect the best parental controls in this app for a better streaming experience for the kids. The app updates the on-demand content regularly.