Cox is an online streaming service that offers live TV shows, movies, series, etc. You can stream all the content of Cox anywhere and anytime through the Cox Contour app. You are also allowed to watch thousands of on-demand content. Though it is a subscription-based service, it provides rental or purchased movies at an affordable cost. You can enjoy streaming hours of entertainment through Cox. You can install Cox Contour on Roku and start streaming your favorites on the TV.
Here are the exciting features of the Cox Contour app:
- Get access to the vast content library with tons of TV events, documentaries, etc.
- You can download a few contents to enjoy them later or offline,
- It offers Parental Control, so you can manage the content that your children should watch.
- You can easily browse for new content with the filters such as sports, kids, movies, etc.
- This service allows you to stream on up to five devices simultaneously.
- The basic plan of Cox costs about $25 per month.
How to Access Cox Contour on Roku?
Cox Contour is not officially available on the Roku Channel Store. Still, it is possible to get the app on Roku through the Screen Mirroring option.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Note the below section to know how to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and the Homepage will appear.
2. Navigate to the Setting option from the main menu.
3. Tap the System settings button to proceed further.
4. Pick the Screen mirroring mode on the list.
5. Choose Prompt or Always Allow to enable mirroring.
How to Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku using Android Smartphone?
1. Connect your Roku and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, install the Cox Contour app on your Android Smartphone.
3. Now, launch the Notification Panel.
4. From the Notification Panel, tap on Cast and choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Cox Contour app and log in to your account and input your credentials.
6. Finally, play any entertainment content to stream on your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from iOS Smartphone
Enable the AirPlay on your Roku device from Settings > Apple AirPlay & HomeKit. Then, go to the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings and enable the AirPlay feature. Then, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror Cox Contour to your streaming device from iOS Smartphone.
1. Go to the App Store and install the Cox Contour app.
2. Then, connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Next, bring up the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Launch the Cox Contour app and login into your account.
6. Now, the Cox Contour platform will mirror to your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from PC
1. Vist the official website of Cox Contour on any web browser from your PC.
2. Then, sign in to your account.
3. Choose and play any entertainment content you want to watch.
4. Next, connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Simultaneously press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard.
6. Now, choose your Roku device.
7. Now, you can stream the Cox Contour platform on your TV.
No, the Cox Contour platform is unavailable in the Channel Store.
You can use the screen mirroring feature to watch Cox Contour on Roku.