Cox Contour TV is an app from popular cable TV provider Cox. You can access the Cox Contour TV app for free by entering your credentials from your Cox cable TV provider. Also, you can enjoy streaming live TV channels and on-demand content anytime you want on the Cox Contour TV app available for Android or iOS devices. But there is no official app to stream Cox Contour on Roku. So, to stream Cox Contour TV to Roku, you need to screen mirror the app from Android or iOS devices.
Here are the exciting features of the Cox Contour app:
- Get access to the vast content library with tons of TV events, documentaries, etc.
- You can download a few contents to enjoy them later or offline.
- It offers Parental Control, so you can manage the content that your children should watch.
- You can easily browse for new content with the filters such as sports, kids, movies, etc.
- This service allows you to stream on up to five devices simultaneously.
Cox Subscription Plans & Pricing
You need a subscription from Cox to access the Cox Contour app. The following are the subscription plans offered by Cox.
- Contour TV Starter: $53 per month
- Contour TV Preferred: $98 per month
- Contour TV Preferred Plus: $118 per month
- Contour TV Ultimate: $138 per month
You can subscribe to Cox through their official website.
How to Get Cox Contour on Roku
You can only access the Cox Contour TV on Roku by screen mirroring the app from Android or iOS devices and PC.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku using Android Devices
Enable the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Roku and Android device to the same wifi network.
2. Next, install the Cox Contour TV app from the Google Play Store.
3. Now, launch the Notification Panel.
4. From the Notification Panel, tap on Cast and choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Cox Contour TV app and log in with your subscription credentials.
6. Finally, play any entertainment content to stream on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from iOS Devices
Turn on the AirPlay feature from the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings to screen mirror iOS devices like iPhones or iPads to Roku.
1. Go to the App Store and install the Cox Contour TV app.
2. Then, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Next, bring down the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Launch the Cox Contour TV app and login into your account.
6. Play any of your favorites and mirror to Roku.
Screen Mirror Cox Contour on Roku from PC
1. Visit the official website of Cox Contour on any web browser from your PC.
2. Then, sign in to your account.
3. Choose and play any entertainment content you want to watch.
4. Next, connect your PC and Roku device to the same wifi network.
5. Simultaneously press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard.
6. Now, choose your Roku device from the Connect window.
7. Go back to the Cox Contour webpage and mirror its content to your TV.
No, the Cox Contour app is unavailable in the Channel Store. Anyway, you can screen mirror the Cox Contour app to Roku from Android or iOS devices.
Yes, you can access the Cox Contour TV app with the Cox cable TV subscription account.