Cowboy Channel is a unique satellite or cable TV network in America designed to telecast Western and Rodeo sports. In addition, it offers different sports events based on Cowboy culture. All you need is the official Cowboy Channel Plus application to access this channel on your devices. It allows you to watch live events, on-demand videos, original shows, etc. It is a subscription-based service, and you can also get the NFR Streaming Pass to enjoy the NFR event. The app is completely compatible with Roku devices, and this article will give information about streaming Cowboy Channel on Roku.
Some of the attractive features of Cowboy Channel+ are listed down.
It supports multiple devices, namely Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. You can watch the Cowboy Channel events on three different devices simultaneously.
Cowboy Channel has got an amazing content library that offers many exclusive performances and original shows. You can also watch the highlight of PRCA Rodeo events.
High Definition Videos
This app allows you to stream your favorite Rodeo sports events in excellent HD quality. You can access more than 200 live performances on this app.
Add your Favorites
You can add your favorite videos to the Favorite List and Watch List for easy access. It lets you discover the events easily with the excellent search option.
The major two membership plans of Cowboy Channel are:
- Monthly Plan – $9.99/month (Cancel anytime)
- Annual Plan – $89.99/year (Save 25% over Monthly Plan)
How to Get Cowboy Channel on Roku?
Cowboy Channel+ is officially available on Channel Store. So, it is easy to add the Cowboy Channel to your Streaming device.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and let the homepage loads up.
2. Head over to the Streaming Channels option in the main menu.
3. Click the Search Channels from the right pane.
4. Search for Cowboy Channel and choose the app from the suggestions.
5. Hit the Add Channel button and wait for the download to get over.
6. Tap the OK button when the channel gets added to your Roku TV.
How to Stream Cowboy Channel on Roku?
Follow the procedure given below to know how to access and stream Cowboy Channel on Roku.
1. After adding the Cowboy Channel+ channel, launch it.
2. Complete the Sign-in process by furnishing your login details.
3. The homepage of Cowboy Channel+ will appear.
4. Pick any event and start streaming on the Roku.
Note: You can also watch Cowboy Channel on Roku through a streaming service called Sling TV. It costs about $35-50/month with a 7-day free trial. You can access over 3 top cable channels, including Cowboy Channel.
Alternative Method – How to Stream Cowboy Channel on Roku
You can screen Mirror the Cowboy Channel Plus app from your Android or iOS Smartphone to Roku. And below are the steps to do the same.
1. Before initiating the screen mirroring process, go to Settings on your Roku TV.
2. Then, choose the System option.
3. Next, select Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode.
4. Then, click on the Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Cowboy Channel to Roku from Android Smartphone
Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below.
1. First, install the Cowboy Channel Plus from the Google Play Store.
2. After installing the Cowboy Channel Plus app, launch it.
3. Sign in to your account by inputting your credentials.
4. Then, bring down the Notification Panel by swiping on your Android smartphone’s screen from up to down.
5. From the Notification Panel, tap on Cast.
6. Next, choose your Roku device.
7. Finally, choose and play any of your favorite shows from the Cowboy Channel Plus app to stream on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Cowboy Channel on Roku from iOS Smartphone
Update your Roku TV and iOS Smartphone to the later version and follow the steps below.
1. From the App Store on your Android Smartphone, install the Cowboy Channel Plus app.
2. Then, open the Control Center on your iOS Smartphone and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Then, choose your Roku device.
4. Next, launch the Cowboy Channel Plus app on your iOS Smartphone and choose any of your favorite shows and play it.
5. Finally, your favorite shows will mirror on your Roku TV.
Yes, you can add the Cowboy Channel from the Channel Store.
Yes, the Cowboy Channel is free on Roku. However, you need a subscription to access the platform.