Do you like to watch western-themed shows? Then, the Cowboy channel is the platform you need to choose. It streams western sports and lifestyle-related shows. Some of the western sports include barrel racing, bareback riding, breakaway roping, and more. As a Roku user, you can also stream all of these shows by installing the Cowboy Channel Plus app.
How Much is the Cowboy Channel on Roku
To stream the Cowboy channel on Roku, you need to subscribe to Cowboy Plus. Moreover, there are two subscription plans offered by the Cowboy Channel. They are:
- Monthly Plan – $9.99/month (Cancel anytime)
- Annual Plan – $99.99/year (Save 25% over Monthly Plan) – By subscribing annually for the Cowboy Plus Channel, you can get free access to National Finals Rodeo.
Important Note: To subscribe to the Cowboy Channel Plus, visit its official website.
How to Get Cowboy Channel on Roku
1. Head over to the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
2. Click the Search Channels option from the left pane.
3. Search for Cowboy Channel Plus using the on-screen keyboard and choose it from the search suggestions.
4. Select the Add Channel button and wait for the installation to get complete.
5. Tap the OK button after the Cowboy Channel Plus gets installed.
6. On the next screen, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Cowboy Plus Channel.
How to Stream Cowboy Channel on Roku
1. Launch the Cowboy Channel Plus and select the Sign In button.
2. Enter the subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
3. Choose any of your favorite content and watch them on your TV.
Alternative Method – How to Stream Cowboy Channel on Roku
As an alternative way, you can screen mirror the Cowboy Channel Plus on Roku from Android or iOS devices.
- You need to enable the screen mirroring mode on Roku.
- Go to your Roku Settings and turn on the AirPlay feature.
Screen Mirror Cowboy Channel to Roku from Android Devices
Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. From the Google Play Store, install the Cowboy Channel Plus app.
2. After installing the Cowboy Channel Plus app, launch it.
3. Sign in to your account by inputting your credentials.
4. Then, bring down the Notification Panel by swiping on your Android smartphone’s screen from up to down.
5. From the Notification Panel, tap on Cast.
6. Next, choose your Roku device.
7. Finally, choose and play any of your favorite shows from the Cowboy Channel Plus app to stream on your TV.
Screen Mirror Cowboy Channel on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Go to the App Store and install the Cowboy Channel Plus app.
2. Then, open the Control Center on your iOS device and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Then, choose your Roku device.
4. Next, launch the Cowboy Channel Plus app and sign in to your account.
5. Now, you can choose and play your favorite content on your TV.
Can I Watch the Cowboy Channel Live with Sling TV
Yes, you can easily watch the Cowboy Channel with Sling TV. For that, you need to subscribe to the Sling orange ($35 per month) + Heartland Extra plan ($6 per month). With this subscription, you can access more than 40 channels. Additionally, you will get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.