CBS Sports is the hub to stream all of your favorite sports. And there is a way to stream CBS Sports on your streaming device like Roku that is with the CBS Sports app. Even you can access the CBS Sports app for free with the participating cable TV providers or by using the Paramount Plus account. After that, you can access all of your favorite sports. Now, let us see how you can add and activate CBS Sports on Roku.
With CBS Sports, you will get access to the following features.
- Stream the international games like NFL, NBA, FIFA Soccer, the PGA Championship, Tennis, NASCAR, NCAA Basketball, WNBA, March Madness, UFC, etc.
- Get the live scores, stats, leaderboard, follow your favorite teams, leagues, and so on.
- The app helps you watch exclusive programs and catch up with the breaking news of current sports events.
- With your TV subscription, access various live games from CBS, CBS Sports Network, and CBS All Access all under one roof.
How to Add CBS Sports on Roku?
Adding CBS Sports on Roku can be done in a minute or two. The simple steps are mentioned down:
1. Go to the Roku homepage and click on the Streaming Channels option.
2. Navigate to the Search Channels option and press the OK button on your remote.
3. Type CBS Sports on the search bar and wait for the search list to appear
4. Choose the app from the list, and you will get directed to the app’s info page.
5. Press the Add Channel button and wait for a moment to let the download complete.
6. Once after the installation, hit the OK button to launch the app.
How to Activate CBS Sports on Roku?
1. When you launch the CBS Sports app, the Activation Code will display.
2. Note the code, and visit https://www.cbssports.com/roku/ from your mobile/PC browser.
3. Provide the activation code in the box, and tap on the Next button.
4. Sign in using your username and password provided by your TV provider.
5. After that, the CBS Sports app will be activated.
6. Go back to the CBS Sports app and start streaming your favorite sports event.
How to Watch CBS Sports on Roku using Alternate Methods?
You can stream CBS Sports on Roku without cable, and it is possible with the streaming services that offer CBS Sports. They include:
fuboTV on Roku is always the best choice when you plan to stream your favorite sports channels. It comes with CBS Sports with 90 other channels. To get access to CBS Sports, you need to subscribe to the fuboTV’s Pro plan at $69.99 per month.
Hulu+ Live TV subscription plan carries the CBS Sports channel. You can get the Hulu+Live TV subscription at $69.99 per month. Also, you can get Hulu on Roku directly from the channel store. Along with the subscription, you will also get access to Hulu originals, unlimited DVR, and 75+ live TV channels.
With the unlimited plan of DirecTV Stream at $104 per month, you can get CBS sports along with the 140+ channels. Some premium channels like Oxygen, Starz, NHL, and Universal Kids are included with the unlimited subscription package.
CBS Sports is a part of YouTube TV on Roku. Along with this, you can stream 85+ live TV channels. Some of the features offered by YouTube TV are unlimited cloud storage and the access for 3 users to stream using your subscription account simultaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, CBS Sports is free to add to Roku.
There might be some problem with your internet connection, and that’s why CBS Sports is not working for you. So, fix the internet speed or connectivity issues and stream on CBS Sports.