Watch all your favorite sports from international to collegiate at one place through the CBS Sports app. It allows you to stream live sports events, on-demand highlights, classic games, and so on. As this app is compatible with various devices, you can access it on your desired screens. It is a free service, and you can even unlock lots of content with your TV subscription. In this session, you will get to know about accessing CBS Sports on Roku.
With CBS Sports, you will get access to the following features.
- Stream the international games like NFL, NBA, FIFA Soccer, the PGA Championship, Tennis, NASCAR, NCAA Basketball, WNBA, March Madness, UFC, etc.
- Get the live scores instantly, stats, leaderboard, follow your favorite teams, leagues, and so on.
- The app helps you watch exclusive programs and catch-up with the breaking news of current sports events.
- With your TV subscription, access various live games from CBS, CBS Sports Network, and CBS All Access all under one roof.
How to Add CBS Sports on Roku?
Adding CBS Sports on Roku can be done in a minute or two. The simple steps are mentioned down:
1. Go to the Roku homepage and click-on the Streaming Channels option.
2. Navigate to the Search option on the Channel Store.
3. Type CBS Sports on the search bar and wait for the search list to appear
4. Choose the app from the list, and you will get directed to the app’s info page.
5. Press the Add Channel button and wait for a moment to let the download complete.
6. Once after the installation, hit the OK button to launch the app.
How to Activate CBS Sports on Roku?
1. When you launch the CBS Sports app, the Activation Code will display.
2. Note the code, and visit https://www.cbssports.com/roku/ from your mobile/PC browser.
3. Provide the activation code in the box, and tap on the Next button.
4. Sign-in using your username and password provided by your TV provider.
5. CBS Sports activates on Roku, and the channel page will refresh.
6. When the home screen appears, click the Live option and start streaming it on your Roku TV.
How to Watch CBS Sports on Roku using Alternate Methods?
You can stream CBS Sports on Roku without cable, and it is possible with the streaming services that offer CBS Sports. They include:
FuboTV is always the best choice when you plan to stream your favorite sports channels. It comes with CBS Sports and offers its service at the cost of $64.99 per month.
Hulu with Live TV
Watch CBS Sports with Hulu at the cost of $54.99 a month. It is compatible with different devices such as Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc.
AT&T TV NOW
All the subscription packages of AT&T TV NOW offers CBS Sports. If you want to stream CBS Sports within your budget, then pick AT&T TV NOW MAX. It costs about $80 per month.
CBS Sports is a part of YouTube TV on Roku. Along with this, you can stream hundreds of live TV on multiple devices, namely smart TV, Firestick, and so on. The price of a YouTube TV is $64.99 a month.
How can I stream CBS Sports for free?
If you want to stream CBS Sports for free, just install the official CBS Sports app on your device and start streaming.
Can you watch CBS Sports on Roku?
You can watch CBS Sports on your Roku. You can be easily installed from the Roku Channel Store.
What’s on CBS Sports right now?
CBS Sports lets you watch NFL, SEC Football Championship, Poker Night in America, and many more.
How can I watch CBS Sports without cable?
CBS Sports is available without cable, and you get it on the streaming services like fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV NOW, or YouTube TV.