CBS Sports telecasts live sports from CBS, Paramount Plus, and CBS Sports Network. In addition, you can enjoy top events from NFL, UEFA Champions League, the Masters, and more. Furthermore, it broadcasts Fantasy Football Today show that offers daily suggestions from experts. To access CBS Sports on Roku, you need to sign up with your TV provider or Paramount+ account.
Paramount Plus Plans & Pricing
Presently, it has two subscription plans that include a 7-day free trial as well.
- Essential ($4.99 per month)
- Premium ($9.99 per month)
- Stream international games like NFL, NBA, FIFA Soccer, the PGA Championship, Tennis, NASCAR, NCAA Basketball, WNBA, March Madness, UFC, etc.
- Get the live scores, stats, and leaderboard, and follow your favorite teams, leagues, and so on.
- The app helps you watch exclusive programs and catch up with the breaking news of current sports events.
- Get betting advice from the experts of SportsLine insiders.
- Stream popular shows like Maggie & Perloff, Jim Rome, and Time to Schein.
How to Add CBS Sports on Roku
Adding CBS Sports on Roku can be done in a minute or two. The simple steps are mentioned down:
1. Go to the Roku homepage and click on the Streaming Channels option.
2. Navigate to the Search Channels option and press the OK button on your remote.
3. Type CBS Sports on the search bar and wait for the search list to appear
4. Choose the app from the list, and you will get directed to the app’s info page.
5. Press the Add Channel button and wait for a moment to let the download complete.
6. Once the installation is done, hit the OK button to launch the app.
How to Activate CBS Sports on Roku
1. When you launch the CBS Sports app, the Activation Code will display.
2. Note the code, and visit https://www.cbssports.com/roku from a mobile/PC browser.
3. Provide the activation code in the box, and tap on the Next button.
4. Sign in using your username and password provided by your TV provider.
5. After that, the CBS Sports app will be activated.
6. Relaunch the CBS Sports app and start streaming events like FIA Auto Racing, USBC Bowling, PGA Tour Classic, World Pro Ski Tour, etc.
How to Watch CBS Sports on Roku Without a Cable
Here are the streaming services that offer CBS Sports streaming if you have a valid subscription.
fuboTV is always the best choice when you plan to stream your favorite sports channels. To get access to CBS Sports, you need to subscribe to the Fubo Pro plan. This plan costs $69.99 per month and it offers ESPN, NBCSN, FS1, and Bravo. In addition, you watch over 152 TV channels.
The Hulu+ Live TV subscription plan carries the CBS Sports channel. It costs $69.99 per month that offers Hulu originals, unlimited DVR, and 85+ live TV channels. Hulu is natively available on The Roku Channel store. You will also get access to ESPN+ and Disney+ with this plan.
With the DirecTV Stream Entertainment package at $74.99 per month, you can get CBS sports along with 75+ channels. You can also stream ESPN, TNT, and Nickelodeon with this plan. Furthermore, you will get unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record shows.
CBS Sports is also available on YouTube TV. You can stream 100+ live TV channels from over 6 accounts per household. This plan also includes MLB, NBA, and NFL. In addition, it provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage and offers 3 simultaneous streams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the CBS Sports app is free to add on Roku. But you must sign up with a TV provider or Paramount+ account to watch TV channels.
There might be some problem with your internet connection, and that’s why CBS Sports is not working for you. So, check the internet speed and fix the connectivity issues to stream CBS Sports.