BYUtv offers all the cable network channels owned by the BYUtv Network owned by Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Apart from live TV channels, you can also find various on-demand content and family-oriented programming. It also streams over 150 sports events every year. The contents are neatly categorized under BYU Sports, Documentary, Faith, Family, Campus, Lifestyle, People, Performing Arts, and Seasonal. Additionally, the BYUtv channel is available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you can easily add the BYUtv to your Roku from the channel store and stream your favorites.
Popular Shows on BYUtv
You can stream the following shows with the BYUtv platform:
- Relative Race
- Random Acts
- BYU Sports Nation
- After Further Review
- American Ride
- BYU Football with Kalani Sitake
- Studio C
- Joan of ArcThe New Creatives
- Painting the Tow
- Granite Flats
- The Story Trek
Is BYUtv Free on Roku
Yes, the BYUtv is free to add on Roku. Also, you can access the content offered by BYUtv free. You just need an account on BYUtv for that. After creating an account, you can access all the content offered by BYUtv anytime you want with the BYUtv app.
How to Sign Up for BYUtv
1. From a web browser on your smartphone or computer, go to the official website of BYUtv.
2. Click on the Account icon in the top-right corner.
3. On the next screen, click on the Create Free Account option.
4. Enter the Email ID, password, and other details.
5. Next, click on the Create Free Account button.
Now, you have successfully signed up for BYUtv.
How to Add and Stream BYUtv On Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect to an internet connection.
2. Next, press the Home button on the Roku remote and go to the home screen.
3. On the home screen, click on the Streaming Channels option to navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
4. On the Roku Channel Store, click on the Search Channels option.
5. Now, use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for BYUtv.
6. Next, on the app info screen, click on the Add Channel button.
7. Now, the adding process for BYUtv will start. Once the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. After that, choose the Go to Channel option to launch BYUtv.
9. Sign in with your account and start to stream your favorites.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror BYUtv on Roku
BYUtv app is available for your Android and iOS devices. So, you can install the app from these supported devices and mirror them to Roku.
1. To mirror Android devices to Roku, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature.
2. You can only mirror your iOS devices to Roku if you enable the AirPlay feature.
Screen Mirror BYUtv to Roku from Android Devices
Make sure to connect your Android device to the same wifi network as Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Install the BYUtv app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the BYUtv app after installation and sign in to your account.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
4. From the available devices list, tap on your Roku device.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Return to the BYUtv app and mirror your favorites to Roku.
Screen Mirror BYUtv on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Initially, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, launch the BYUtv app. If you don’t have the BYUtv app installed on your iOS device, install the app from the App Store.
3. Select the Sign In button and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Open the Control Center on your iOS device.
5. From the menu that appears on the screen tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Now, a list of available devices will appear on the screen. From there, select your Roku device.
7. After a successful connection is established, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
8. After that, move back to the BYUtv app and mirror its content to Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, currently Verizon doesn’t carry BYUtv on its channel lineup.