123Movies on Roku is the platform you need to choose to stream all the popular movies and TV Shows for free. This platform offers movies and series at no cost. They offer high-definition videos and trailers of the latest movies and web series. Moreover, with the easy-to-access interface, you can easily browse for your favorite entertainment content. Also, this platform updates its library regularly to provide a better user interface. So, with this platform, you can watch any of your favorite movies easily.
Disclaimer: 123Movies has been banned many times as they are streaming pirated content. Instead of streaming movies through 123Movies, you can install various free legal apps like Pluto TV, Pureflix, and much more and start streaming in a legal way. This guide is to educate people who are still looking to stream via 123Movies.
How to Get 123Movies on Roku
Roku Channel Store doesn’t host the 123 Movies officially. So, you need to rely on the screen mirroring on the Roku feature to screen mirror the 123Movies from your Android or iOS devices and PC to Roku.
Screen Mirror 123Movies on Roku using Android Devices
1. Make sure to connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Then, go to a browser and enter 123Movies.
3. Search for 123Movies and choose its official website from the search results.
4. Pull down the Notification Panel of your Android device.
5. Find and tap on the Cast icon.
6. You can now see the list of devices that shows up on the screen. From there, choose your Roku device.
7. Now, your Android smartphone’s screen will be visible on your TV.
8. Go back to the 123Movies webpage and mirror its content on Roku.
Screen Mirror 123Movies on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Initially, turn on the AirPlay on Roku.
2. Next, make sure you have connected your iOS device to the same wifi network your Roku is connected to.
3. Open any available web browser on your iOS device. Next, visit the official website of 123Movies.
4. Pull down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring.
5. From the nearby devices list, select your Roku device.
6. Once the connection is established, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to the web page of 123Movies and mirror your favorites to Roku.
Screen Mirror 123Movies on Roku from PC
Initially connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of 123Movies.
2. Launch the Action Center from the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Click on the Connect tile and choose your Roku device from the new window.
4. Play any movies or TV shows from the 123Movies webpage.
5. You can now enjoy watching your favorite for free on your Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the 123Movies platform is working very well.
Yes, the 123Movies is a safe platform to watch your favorite movies and TV shows.