Zeus Network is a popular streaming service that offers content in categories like fitness, comedy, drama, TV shows, and much more. In addition, this channel is known for its exclusive unscripted series and guilty pleasure show, with black people cast. Fortunately, this is available in the Roku channel store, so you can simply set up and enjoy streaming desired content.
Ways To Watch Zeus Network on Roku
You can add and watch the Zeus Network on Roku in two simple ways. You can add it either by
- Downloading it from Roku’s Channel store or
- Through Roku’s website
As Zeus Network is a subscription-based channel, the signing-up process is necessary to access its content. Currently, it offers two plans, one the Monthly plan for $ 5.99 and an Annual package for $59.99.
How to Sign Up for Zeus Network
1. Visit the Zeus Network’s website.
2. You can choose the plan you want to purchase on the home page.
3. Select your desired plan (Annual or Monthly) and enter your Email address and Password.
4. Enter your payment details along with your card number below.
5. After entering all the required details, click Start Subscription.
6. You’ll receive a confirmation mail once the plan is activated.
Add Zeus Network on Roku From Channel Store
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote and reach the Home page of your Roku.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels option and click on the Search option.
4. Now, type Zeus Network on the search bar.
5. From the search results, locate the Zeus Network channel and select it.
6. Click the Add Channel button on the channel info page.
7. The Zeus Network channel will start downloading on your Roku.
8. After downloading, click the Go to channel option and launch the app.
How to Add Zeus Channel on Roku Via Website
This method allows you to add the Zeus Network to your Roku without even turning on your Roku device.
1. Visit the Roku Channel store’s official website on any device.
2. Click the Sign in option in the top right corner.
3. Enter your credentials and sign in to the same Roku account.
 Now, type Zeus Network on the search bar and search the channel.
 Select the channel from the search results and tap the Add channel button.
Thus the Zeus Network channel will be added to your Roku.
Note: It will take nearly 24 hours for any channel to reflect on the Roku channel’s grid that is added through the Roku website. To add a channel immediately, update Roku.
Thus using the above-disclosed methods, sign up and add Zeus Network to your Roku and have unlimited streaming of its popular reality shows, series, and updates of all its future releases.
Zeus Network has its app and is compatible with multiple devices like iPhone, Apple TV, all Android devices, and Firestick apart from Roku.
You can cancel the Zeus Network subscription anytime via its website. To do so, go to the network’s website and select Settings > Manage subscription > Cancel subscription options. Unfortunately, you will not be able to cancel a subscription on your your Zeus mobile app.