Yesmovies is a free streaming website that has a comprehensive library of movies and TV shows. In addition, it updates its library with the latest movie releases and OTT premiers. You can watch your favorite titles in different resolutions with closed captions as well. However, there is no dedicated channel for Yesmovies on Roku. But there are some alternate ways to stream Yesmovies on Roku.
Yesmovies has a vast collection of entertainment content from across the globe. Users can find content in 30 different languages like English, German, French, and Spanish. It has a rare collection of classic movies from the 1940s and 1950s, unlike other services. Furthermore, you can search titles based on genres such as action, adventure, comedy, biography, animation, and more.
How to Watch Yesmovies on Roku
In the Roku Channel Store, users won’t find any dedicated app for Yesmovies. You can stream Yesmovies by visiting its official website or screen mirroring it from other devices. Users can screen mirror Yesmovies to Roku by using the following devices.
- Windows PC
For screen mirroring external devices to Roku, you should enable a few settings on the Roku device.
1. Press the Home button on your remote to launch the Roku home screen.
2. Click on Settings from the menu and select Screen Mirroring.
3. Then choose the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. Finally, select either the Prompt option or the Always Allow option.
How to Screen Mirror Yesmovies From Android
1. Connect the Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open a web browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
3. Visit the Yesmovies website on your browser.
4. Pull up or down the notification panel of your Android device and select the Cast icon.
5. Choose the name of your Roku device from the list.
6. Go to the Yesmovies website and start playing any movie of your wish.
7. It will start streaming on your Roku device via screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirror Yesmovies From Windows PC
1. Connect your Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the Yesmovies website.
2. Search for a movie title that you want to play right now.
3. Launch the Windows Action Center on your Windows PC.
4. Click on the Connect tile in the Action Center.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. If you play a movie on the Yesmovies website, it will be mirrored to a Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Yesmovies from iPhone
1. Open Roku Settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll the list and click on the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
3. Choose the AirPlay option and turn the feature On.
4. For screen mirroring to work, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Open the Control Panel of your iPhone and select Screen Mirroring.
6. Select the name of your Roku device to pair with your iPhone.
7. Open a web browser on your iOS device.
8. Visit the Yesmovies website and choose a title to play.
9. Finally, watch that movie on your Roku TV using screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirror Yesmovies From Mac
1. Connect your Mac and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Control Center of Mac and click on Screen Mirroring.
3. Select the name of your Roku device from the list.
4. Visit the Yesmovies website from a web browser on Mac.
5. Go through the Yesmovies library and play a movie or TV show.
6. When it starts playing on Mac, it will be mirrored to Roku.
Alternate Websites to Watch Movies & TV Shows
It is a free website to watch movies and TV shows. It primarily uploads theatrical releases without getting permission from the copyrighted owner. So, it is illegal and unsafe.
Go to the yesmovies.app from a web browser. Click on Download APK to get the Yesmovies apk file on your Android smartphone.