There isn’t any shortage of cord-cutters, and Roku is an interesting addition to the list. Just by connecting it to your TV, you will get the best of streaming. It works with a Roku account and your internet connection. Roku is a cost-effective way to stream content from popular streaming services. If premium channels like Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, etc., are costly, you can replace them with Popcornflix. It is a great destination to watch movies, series, and shows for free. You can stream premium content without any subscription cost with this ad-supported on-demand streaming service. Follow along to know more about the features and installation procedure of Popcornflix on Roku.
You will get access to the following features with the Popcornflix app.
- Stream over 700 movies instantly without any subscription or fees.
- It features hit movies, TV shows, full-length movies in different genres.
- Popcornflix has unique web series, foreign films, and documentaries.
- Watch binge-worthy shows, independent films, cult classics, etc.
- You can stream movies without any limitations.
- The interface of Popcornflix is simple, and you can access the content from its home screen.
How to Add Popcornflix on Roku?
Popcornflix is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, and its installation is straightforward.
1. With your Roku connected to the Wi-Fi, press the Home button of the remote.
2. Select Streaming Channels to open up the Roku Store.
3. Navigate to choose the Search Channels option.
4. When you get the on-screen keyboard, type as Popcornflix.
5. Under the suggestion, select Popcornflix to proceed.
6. Upon directing to the channel info screen, select Add Channel.
7. If the channel gets added, choose Go to Channel to launch it.
How to Activate Popcornflix on Roku?
After adding the Popcornflix channel to your Roku TV, you should activate it.
1. Launch the Popcornflix app on your Roku TV from the home screen.
2. If you get an activation code, note it down.
3. Now, use your phone or PC browser and visit https://popcornflix.com/activate.
4. When prompted, sign in to your Popcornflix account with the necessary credentials.
5. Key in the activation code as displayed on the Roku screen. Press Activate.
6. When the activation is successful, you can start navigating on the Popcornflix interface.
Accessing Popcornflix on Roku streaming devices is that simple and straightforward. With this, you will never miss your favorite movies and shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I watch Popcornflix without ads?
For ad-free streaming, choose a title and click on the Play video option. Select Rend Ad-Free for $0.99 and finish the payment process to stream it without ads.
Can I cast Popcornflix content?
Yes. Popcornflix has built-in cast support, and you can screencast its content from Android or iOS devices. Besides this, you can cast streams from its website from a PC using the Chrome browser.
What are the compatible devices Popcornflix is available?
You can stream Popcornflix on Android phone, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, Xbox, etc.