It’s time to trash the costly cable bills and enjoy your favorite TV channels with the plug and play technology. It is possible with the WYA TV service that offers more than 500 live TV channels. You could enjoy those channels at an affordable price. There is no lock-in contract on this service. Due to its stability and reliability, WYA TV is the top provider for internet streaming. If you wonder how to access WYA TV on Roku, continue reading this section.
Check out the fantastic features of WYA TV as mentioned below:
- WYA TV allows you to stream all the channels in the high definitions.
- You get access to the premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and Encore.
- Gain all the popular channels only at $30 per month.
- It takes you to the best entertainment world with 20,000+ movies-on-demand.
- It provides different categories of channels like entertainment, sports, news, kids, and family.
How to Get WYA TV on Roku?
As WYA TV is a TV provider, that will give an ID for the paid-service. You have to use the same ID on Roku through SOPlayer to stream its content. The tutorial will explain about getting SOPlayer on Roku to watch WYA TV.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
SOPlayer is not officially available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you need to enable the screen mirroring option on your Roku device to cast SOPlayer.
1. Turn-on your TV and connect your Roku device to it.
2. Hold-on the home button on your Roku remote to get the Homepage.
3. Go to the Settings section and select the System settings.
4. Click-on the Screen mirroring mode in the list.
5. Pick either Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
How to Cast SOPlayer on Roku with WYA TV using Android?
Follow these simple steps to enable the cast option on your Android device to start mirroring WYA content.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Navigate to launch the Settings app on the Android phone or tablet.
3. Choose Bluetooth & device connection and turn-on Cast option.
4. Select your Roku device name on the suggestions list. Meanwhile, grant permission on Roku.
5. Download and launch the SOPlay app on your Android from the Google Play Store.
Note: Get to know more about How to Access SOPlayer on Roku
6. Launch the installed SOPlay app, and now, you have to use the WYA TV provider ID.
7. Select the Pin Code option on the home screen of the app.
8. Enter the Provider Identifier and Pin Code that you have got from the WYA TV provider.
9. Tap the Submit button and select content from the library.
10. Now, hit the Play button and stream it on the Roku connected TV.
What channels are on WYA TV?
How do I download WYA TV?
You cannot directly download WYA TV on any device. You can use the given ID of the WYA TV to stream its service.
Is SOPlayer legal?
The short answer is Yes. It is perfectly legal to use and stream SOPlayer on various devices like Android, Roku, etc.