Watch all the past and new seasons of any series and shows on Bravo. It is an online streaming service that offers live TV, movies, documentaries, and much more. You can easily catch-up with the recent episodes of your favorite series on this app. It has tons of on-demand titles and allows you to access 24/7 live stream. This app is available on various devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, Firestick, Roku, and so on. You can install Bravo app on Roku device or Roku TV easily.
Features of Bravo on Roku
Here are the features of the Bravo app:
- This app has got a large content library with clutter-free menus.
- It offers video with high resolutions up to 1080p.
- Bravo is a user-friendly app that is designed with an excellent user interface.
- It allows you to add your favorites to the Watchlist for easy access.
- You can stream a few contents with subtitles-support.
What’s Available on Bravo?
Here is the short list of famous shows of Bravo:
- The Real Housewives
- Below Deck Mediterranean
- Project Runway
- Southern charm
- Million Dollar Listing New York
- Thicker than water
- Shahs of Sunset
- Flipping out
How to Add Bravo on Roku?
As Bravo is officially available on the Channel Store, it will be easy for the users to install it on your device.
1. Connect the device to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
2. You will get the homepage of Roku on the TV screen.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels option from the main menu.
4. Under Streaming Channels, hit the Search button.
5. Search for Bravo and choose the app from the suggestions.
6. Press the Add Channel button in the app info page.
7. Wait for the download to complete. Click the OK button on the pop-up.
How to Activate Bravo on Roku?
After installing, open the app and activate it to use your account.
1. Start the installed Bravo app on your device.
2. Note the Activation code displayed on your TV screen.
3. Visit this http://www.bravotv.com/activate/roku site from your PC or smartphone.
4. Enter the Activation keys on the site and tap on the Continue button.
5. Log-in with your TV provider ID to get the homepage of Bravo.
6. Choose your favorite shows and start streaming them on the Roku.
Bravo can also be streamed on Roku through streaming services like:
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
Watch Bravo on FuboTV with other top cable TV channels. It has got an excellent On-Demand library that offers recently-aired episodes of popular shows.
Cost of FuboTV – $54.99 per month.
Sling TV Blue package offers Bravo with 45+ channels. This service provides more than 70,000 pieces of on-demand content for streaming with 10 hours of free DVR storage.
Price of Sling TV – $30-45 per month.
YouTube TV is a good choice to stream Bravo. It is stuffed with excellent on-demand content extracted from the partner networks and cable channels. It offers unlimited DVR recordings for 9 months.
Basic plan of YouTube TV – $49.99 per month.
Is Bravo free on Roku?
It is free to download Bravo on Roku and on other devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, Firestick.
Can I watch Bravo on my smart TV?
You can watch Bravo on your smart TV because the official app is available for Samsung TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and many more.
Which streaming service has Bravo?
Bravo can be accessed on streaming services like fuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, Sling TV, or YouTube TV. At an affordable price, you can enjoy your Bravo content.