TVOne is an American cable TV network whose official streaming app is called as TVOne App. You could access live shows, series, movies, and many more. With TVOne, you can watch full episodes of any selected series, behind the scenes content, throwback series, etc. With the login details of the TV Provider, you can access TVOne anywhere anytime. It is compatible with various devices including Android, and iOS. Apart from this, you can also watch TVOne App on Roku as well.
Features of TVOne
Some of the salient features of the TVOne are:
- You can add your favorite content to the Watchlist for easy access.
- It provides schedules for all the upcoming shows or movies.
- This app offers exclusive shows and original programs of the network.
- Get different genres of content like news, sports, entertainment, etc.
What’s on TVOne App?
You can catch-up on the following popular programs and original shows of TVOne on this app.
- Love That Girl
- Hollywood Divas
- ATL Homicide
- Bobbi Kristina
- Rickey Smiley For Real
- Here We Go Again
- Donnie After Dark
- For My Man
- Fatal Attraction
- Justice By Any Means
How to Get TVOne on Roku?
1. Launch the Roku device and press the home button on the remote.
2. Select Streaming Channels to open Channel Store.
3. Scroll down and click Search Channels.
4. Enter TVOne using the search and choose from the suggestions.
5. Click Add Channel to install TVOne on Roku and tap OK in the prompt.
6. Select Go to Channel to launch TVOne on Roku.
7. Click Log In and enter the TV Service Provider credentials.
8. Choose the content to stream it on Roku.
Related: How to Stream Netflix on Roku?
There are alternative ways to access TVOne App on Roku, and one such way is the Screen Mirroring option.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and the Homepage will appear.
2. Navigate to the Setting option in the main menu.
3. Click the System settings button in the right-side menu.
4. Pick the Screen mirroring mode option.
5. Choose either the Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
Cast TVOne on Roku using Android
- Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Go to the Settings app on your Android device.
3. Tap Bluetooth & device connection and enable the Cast option.
4. Select your Roku device from the suggestions and grant permission.
5. Download and install the TVOne app on your Android device from the Play Store.
6. Open the installed app and login with your TV provider.
7. You will get the homepage of the TVOne App.
8. Choose a TV show or a movie to start streaming on the big screens.
TVOne on Roku Via AT&T TV Now
You can also watch TVOne App on Roku through the streaming service. The only service that offers TVOne is AT&T TV Now.
AT&T TV Now on Roku is the best choice to stream TVOne. It offers 65+channels, including TVOne. It supports 20 hours of DVR recording for 30 days, and so you can record your favorite shows to watch later.
You can enjoy streaming TVOne content on two screens simultaneously with a single account. Opt for AT&T TV Now at $65/month with the free trial.
Does TV One have an app on Roku?
There is no separate and official TVOne app built for Roku. Yet, TVOne App is officially available on other Android devices so that you can mirror your device to stream on Roku.
Can you stream TV One?
You can stream TVOne as it offers an official TVOne App. This app offers live shows, series, movies, behind the scenes content, and many more.
How can I watch TV One without cable?
The best way to watch TVOne without cable is through streaming services. The only streaming service that offers TVOne is AT&T TV Now.
Does TV One have a streaming app?
TVOne has an official streaming app available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Therefore you can enjoy streaming TVOne on multiple devices.