TikTok is a social media platform that is used for creating, sharing, and discovering short videos. This platform is widely used by youngsters as an outlet to express themselves. You can access videos like singing, dancing, comedy, and lip-syncing. The unique aspect of TikTok is the vast variety of audiences who can view and post videos on this platform. TikTok on Roku is standing on the top of treads, which helps to make advertisements about your product as well.
Benefits of using TikTok
- Staying on the top of trending.
- Engaging with your audience.
- Growing brand awareness of your product.
- Advertising your products and services with videos.
- Get insights into your followers.
How to Get and Watch TikTok on Roku TV
There is no official app for TikTok on the Roku Channel Store. But you can anytime screen mirror the TikTok app from your Android or iOS devices to Roku. In addition, there are three ways you can use to screen mirror TikTok to Roku. They are:
- From Android Devices
- From iOS Devices
- Using PC
Screen Mirror TikTok on Roku from Android Devices
Turn on the Screen Mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. First, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Now, open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for the TikTok app.
3. Click on the TikTok app from the search result from the following.
4. Select the Install button to download and install the TikTok app.
5. Then, swipe down the Notification Panel on your Android device.
6. Tap on the Cast option from the menu.
7. Now, click on the Roku device from the available devices list.
8. Once the process is over, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
9. Launch and sign in to the TikTok app.
10. Now, the content from the TikTok app will be mirrored to Roku.
Screen Mirror TikTok on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Before starting the screen mirroring process, enable AirPlay on Roku.
2. Then, connect Roku and iOS devices with the same wifi network.
3. Open the App Store and search for TikTok.
4. From the search result, select the TikTok app icon.
5. Select the Get button to install the TikTok app on your iOS device.
6. Now, bring down the Control center.
7. Select the Screen Mirroring option from the list of menus.
8. From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
9. Your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
10. Now, launch the TikTok app.
11. Sign in to your account and mirror the TikTok videos to Roku.
Screen Mirror TikTok on Roku from PC
1. Switch on your PC and connect it to the same wifi network as Roku is connected.
2. Move to any web browser and visit the official website of TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/
3. Log in to your TikTok account.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
5. From the pop-up menu, select your Roku device.
6. Now, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to the official site of TikTok.
8. You can now watch and enjoy TikTok Videos on your TV.