If you are living in Canada and want to get all the sports updates, you must have the Sportsnet app. You can get the Sportsnet or Sportsnet NOW app to access all the sports content. Unfortunately, both the Sportsnet or Sportsnet NOW app is available for Roku. The apps are not listed in the Channel Store. To access these apps, you need to screen mirror your smartphone to Roku and watch the video content.
- The app delivers all the latest news, match analysis, score updates, schedules, and interviews from NBZ, NFL, MLS, and MLB.
- By signing up with a free account, you can set personalized alerts for your favorite team.
- You can access the Sportsnet 590 and Sportsnet 960 radio stations to get quick audio updates and full-match commentary.
- Based on your preference, you can buy a standalone subscription or use your TV provider to access the content.
Sportsnet NOW (the standalone subscription) has two subscription plans based on monthly and yearly payments.
Get any of the subscription from the official website. If you think that Sportsnet NOW is too costly, you can use your existing TV Provider subscription to access the contnet. It supports all the popular TV providers in Canada.
How to Subscribe to Sportsnet Now
(1) Go to the official website of Sportsnet.
(2) Click on the LIVE button from the home page.
(3) Next, select the Subscribe button from the upper right corner. On the new page, click on the Choose Plan button.
(4) On the Get Started Page, choose the plan you want.
(5) Next, click on the Buy Now button.
(6) On the Register Page, enter your Email Address and password. After that, click on the Next button.
(7) On the next page, enter your credit card details and click on the Submit Order button.
(8) You have now created your Sportsnet Now account.
How to Screen Mirror Sportsnet on Roku
Unfortunately, you cannot get Sportsnet on Roku due to its unavailability. But still, you can stream Sportsnet with screen mirroring. Roku offers screen mirroring or AirPlay support to mirror the smartphone and PC. Therefore, you can watch Sportsnet on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac PC.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Andorid smartphone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install Sportsnet on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Sportsnet app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet on Roku from iOS
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the App Store and install the Sportsnet app.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Sportsnet app and play any video content to stream on Roku
6. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet from Windows
Similar to Android, you have to enable screen mirroring for Windows PC.
1. Visit the Sportsnet official website on your PC.
2. Click the Sign In and provide TV provider or Sportsnet account details to log in.
3. Select and play the content on the website on your PC.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously.
5. Select your Roku device from the available device to watch the content.
Screen Mirror Sportsnet from Mac PC
Make sure that you have enabled the Airplay on Roku to screen mirror your Mac PC.
1. Connect your Mac and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the Sportsnet website on your Mac PC using the web browser.
3. From the top menu bar on your Mac, click the Control Center icon.
4. Click the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
5. Finally, your Mac’s screen is projected onto your Roku-connected TV to watch the content.
No, Roku Channel Store doesn’t support Sportsnet or Sportsnet NOW apps. Yet, you can watch Sportsnet through screen mirroring from a smartphone or PC or via streaming services.
No, the Sportsnet app is available only in Canada. You can’t stream the platform outside Canada.