- The SoundCloud app is unavailable on Roku.
- Screen Mirroring SoundCloud app from Android Devices: Go to Notification Panel → Cast → Select Roku → Launch SoundCloud → Sign In. Play songs and mirror to Roku.
- Screen Mirror SoundCloud app from iOS Devices: Launch Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Select Roku → Open SoundCloud app → Log In. Play and mirror your favorite songs to Roku
- Screen Mirror SoundCloud from PC: Go to SoundCloud website → Log In → Windows+ P keys → Select Roku. Go back to SoundCloud’s official website and mirror your favorite songs.
In the music streaming industry, SoundCloud is a major part of helping music artists in releasing music tracks and earning money. This artist’s first music platform helps users to explore different aspects of music. To listen to the top artists and independent music tracks of SoundCloud on Roku, follow the screen mirroring features of smartphones.
Features of SoundCloud
- Listen to the 30 Million+ Artist’s music tracks on your SoundCloud Premium and free.
- Build your playlist with your favorite songs.
- Like, Repost, and comment on your favorite Artists’ play tracks.
- Subscribe to SoundCloud Go and SoundCloud Go+ for uninterrupted music streaming.
- Artists get paid on SoundCloud based on their subscription strength.
SoundCloud offers two different subscription plans to listeners.
- SoundCloud Go: $4.99/ month.
- SoundCloud Go+: $9.99/ month.
Users can also listen to the music tracks on SoundCloud using the free subscription with ads.
How to Get SoundCloud on Roku
Unfortunately, the SoundCloud app is not available on the Roku channel store. So to access the thousands of music tracks, use the screen mirroring steps on the following devices.
How to Listen to SoundCloud on Roku from Android Devices
To Cast Android and PC device content on Roku, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature from the settings.
1. Connect both your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the SoundCloud app from the Play Store.
3. Next, Open the Notification Panel on your Android device, and tap on the Cast icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Roku.
5. Now, launch the SoundCloud app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, play your favorite music and listen to them on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. On a PC browser, visit the official website of SoundCloud.
3. Click on the Sign In button and enter your credentials on the website.
4. Browse and select your favorite music and play it on the website.
5. Next, simultaneously press the Windows + K Keys on your keyboard.
6. Now, select Roku from the Connect dialogue box on your PC.
7. Go back to the SoundCloud website and stream your favorite songs to your Roku.
How to Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from iOS Devices
Before following the upcoming steps, enable the AirPlay settings on your Roku device.
1. Get the SoundCloud app from the App Store on your iOS device.
Note: Connect your iOS device to the WiFi network that Roku has connected to.
2. After that, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Next, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Launch the SoundCloud app and sign in to your account.
5. Play any music you want and stream it on Roku.
These are some of the possible methods to listen to SoundCloud music on your Roku device. If you like to explore some of the top music libraries, you can check out YouTube Music, Apple Music, and other platforms on Roku.
Some of the alternatives to SoundCloud are Amazon Music, Spotify, and much more.
Yes, you can easily download songs on the SoundCloud app using the premium subscription.
Yes and thank you for your help