- The SoundCloud app is unavailable on Roku.
- Screen Mirroring SoundCloud app from Android Devices: Go to Notification Panel → Cast → Select Roku → Launch SoundCloud → Sign In. Play songs and mirror to Roku.
- Screen Mirror SoundCloud app from iOS Devices: Launch Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Select Roku → Open SoundCloud app → Log In. Play and mirror your favorite songs to Roku
- Screen Mirror SoundCloud from PC: Go to SoundCloud website → Log In → Windows+ P keys → Select Roku. Go back to SoundCloud’s official website and mirror your favorite songs.
SoundCloud has one of the largest music libraries. Its library has over 300+ Million audio tracks from 190+ countries. Moreover, by installing the SoundCloud app, you can listen to your favorite songs anytime you want. Even you can discover trending songs as well. Eventhough, the SoundCloud app is filled with features; the app is not supported for Roku. So, you need to rely on alternative ways to get the SoundCloud app on Roku.
Can you Get SoundCloud on Roku
Yes, you can get SoundCloud on Roku. For that, you need to rely on the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature. Enabling these features will allow you to mirror the SoundCloud app from Android or iOS devices to your TV.
SoundCloud Subscription Plans
The following are the subscription plans offered by SoundCloud:
- SoundCloud Go: $4.99 per month.
- SoundCloud Go+: $9.99 per month.
Being a premium member, you can listen to songs ad-free and download the audio track for offline listening. You can subscribe to SoundCloud from its official website.
How to Get SoundCloud on Roku
There are three ways to get SoundCloud on Roku. They are:
- From Android Devices
- Using iOS Devices
- From PC
Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect both your Roku and Android device to the same wifi network.
2. Download and install the SoundCloud app from the Play Store.
3. Next, from the Notification Panel on your Android device, tap on the Cast icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Roku.
5. Now, launch the SoundCloud app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, play your favorite music and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from iOS Devices
Before getting into the steps below, initiate the same wifi network connection between the iOS device and Roku.
1. Get the SoundCloud app from the App Store.
2. After that, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Next, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Launch the SoundCloud app and sign in to your account.
5. Play any music you want and stream it on Roku.
Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. On a PC browser, visit the official website of SoundCloud.
3. Click on the Sign In button and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Search or browse any of your favorite music and play it.
5. Next, simultaneously press the Windows + K Keys on your keyboard.
6. Now, you can see your Roku device displayed on the screen. From there, select your Roku device.
7. Go back to the SoundCloud website and mirror your favorite songs to your TV.