SoundCloud is an excellent application for discovering all of your favorite songs and music. It is an audio streaming service that offers 200 million tracks. It has got a global community with 20 million artists and, so the user can get new & unique audio tracks every time. This app allows any unsigned artists to showcase their singing talent by uploading their own music. It is also called Youtube for Music. SoundCloud is free of cost and is compatible with most devices like Android, iOS, and others. You can also get SoundCloud on Roku via Musiclouds. Let us learn how to access SoundCloud on Roku in the below article.
Features of SoundCloud
Some of the interesting features of SoundCloud are:
- You can create your personalized playlists on this app.
- Get customized recommendations for songs and music.
- This app lets you follow your favorite artists and fellow listeners.
- The SoundCloud Charts provides music or podcasts in each genre.
- You can obtain a huge catalog of content that exists nowhere else.
How to Get SoundCloud on Roku?
As mentioned before, you can access SoundCloud on Roku via Musiclouds. The Musiclouds app is officially present on Roku Channel Store.
1. Turn on your Roku TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to get the home page.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option in the menu.
4. Select the Search Channels option in the left pane.
5. Search for Musiclouds and pick the app from the search results.
6. Click the Add Channel button on the channel description page.
7. Hit the OK button once the installation is over.
8. Then, select the Go to Channels option to launch the SoundCloud.
9. Pick the SoundCloud icon and start playing your favorite track.
Alternative Method – Access SoundCloud on Roku
With the Screen Mirroring on Roku, you can easily mirror the SoundCloud app from the Android or iOS Smartphones.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Turn on your Roku TV and get to the home page. Then, you can follow the steps below to enable the screen mirroring on your streaming device.
1. Head over to the Settings and then the System option.
2. Now, choose Screen Mirroring > Screen mirroring mode and select the Prompt option.
Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Connect both your Roku and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and install the SoundCloud app from the Play store.
3. Next, from the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone, tap on the Cast icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Roku TV.
5. Now, launch the SoundCloud app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, choose any music you want and play it. And the selected music will be mirrored on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from iOS Smartphone
Initiate the same Wi-Fi network connection between iOS smartphones and Roku. After that, you can mirror the SoundCloud app from your iOS Smartphone to your streaming device.
1. From the App Store, install the SoundCloud app.
2. After that, go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Next, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Launch the SoundCloud app and sign in to your account.
5. Finally, you can play any music you want to mirror the same to your Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror SoundCloud to Roku from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku to the same WI-Fi network.
2. On a PC browser, visit the official website of SoundCloud.
3. Click on the Sign In button and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Search or browse any of your favorite music and play it.
5. Next, press the Windows + K Keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
6. Now, you can see your Roku device displayed on the screen. From there, select your Roku device.
7. Go back to the SoundCloud website and mirror the same to your Roku TV.
Yes, you can get SoundCloud on Roku.
Yes, the SoundCloud app is available in the Channel Store.