Sky Go is one of the top-rated streaming services available in the UK. The service offers various on-demand content like TV shows, movies, sports, and much more. Using Sky Go, you can access the whole Sky network TV channels and content associated with it. Since the Sky Go app is unavailable on Roku, you can stream the content directly by installing the app. But you can screen mirror the content of Sky Go on Roku from other devices like smartphones and PC.
- Sky Go offers 100+ TV channels and on-demand content for streaming.
- The content streamed on the channel is available in UHD streaming quality.
- You can stream on 2 devices at the same time.
- It has a save option to download the content for offline streaming.
- The app comes with auto-play of the next episodes of your TV shows.
- It also supports Catchup features to stream where you left off.
If you’re a Sky TV user, then you can get to access the Sky Go channel for free.
Some of the Sky TV subscriptions are as follows.
|Sky Glass, TV, & Netflix||£11|
|Sky Cinema, Stream, & Netflix||£11|
|Sky Sports, Stream, and Netflix||£20|
|Sky Q, TV, & Netflix||£28 for 18 months|
How to Screen Mirror Sky Go on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install Sky Go on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Sky Go app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Screen Mirror Sky Go on Roku from iOS
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the App Store and install the Sky Go app.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Sky Go app and sign in with your credentials to play any video on Roku
6. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Sky Go from Windows
Similar to Android, you have to enable screen mirroring for Windows PC.
1. Visit the Sky Go official website and download the Sky Go app for your PC.
2. After downloading, install the Sky Go app on your PC.
3. Now, launch the app and Sign-in with your account to complete the setup process.
4. Select and play your desired content from the Sky Go app on your PC.
5. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously.
6. Select your Roku device from the available device to watch the content.
How to Screen Mirror Sky Go on Roku from Mac PC
Make sure that you have enabled the Airplay on Roku to screen mirror your Mac PC.
1. Connect your Mac and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the Sky Go website and install the Sky Go app for Mac from the website.
3. Then, open the app and finish the setup process of the app.
4. From the top menu bar on your Mac, click the Control Center icon.
5. Click the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
6. Finally, your Mac’s screen is projected onto your Roku-connected TV to watch the content.
7. Now, choose any content from your Mac device and stream it on Roku.
No, Roku Channel Store doesn’t support the Sky Go app. Yet, you can watch Sky Go through screen mirroring from a smartphone or PC.