Sky Go is one of the best online Television from the Sky group. It is provided free for sky TV subscribers who can watch live and on-demand Sky TV with an internet connection. Sky Go offers various on-demand shows such as movies, TV shows, and many more. Sky Go for Roku is not available yet. You have to screen mirror the Sky Go app from your smartphone or PC.
Related: How to stream SkyWatchTV on Roku
How to Screen Mirror Sky Go on Roku
You can screen mirror Sky Go to your streaming device by using the list of the supported devices below:
- iOS Smartphone
- Mac PC
How to Stream Sky Go on Roku using Android Smartphone
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
3. Go to Settings on the Home Screen.
4. Now, select System from the Settings.
5. Click on the Screen mirroring mode and then click the Always Allow option.
6. Now, connect your Android Phone and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
7. Bring down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
8. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices options.
10. Go to the Sky Go app and start playing any video. It will be visible on the Roku TV screen.
How to Stream Sky Go on Roku using iOS Smartphone
To screen mirror Apple devices to Roku, you need to enable the AirPlay feature on your streaming device.
How to Enable AirPlay on Roku
To screen mirror from Apple devices you need to enable Apple AirPlay & HomeKit on Roku.
1. Go to Settings and select Apple AirPlay & HomeKit.
2. Click on AirPlay and enable it.
After enabling the AirPlay on Roku, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror Sky Go to your streaming device.
1. Connect your iOS and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Swipe down to open the Control Center.
3. Click on the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list.
5. Your iOS screen will be mirrored to the Roku device.
6. Go to the Sky Go app and start streaming the video.
For older Roku devices, you have to use Mirror for Roku app. Check our detailed guide on how to screen mirror on Roku.
How to Stream Sky Go on Roku using Windows PC
Connect your Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Action Center on your PC.
2. Click on the Connect option and select your Roku device from the list.
3. Now, your PC screen will appear on your Roku device.
4. Go to the Sky Go app and select your favorite content.
NOTE: If you haven’t installed the app, you can download the Sky Go for Windows from the URL https://www.sky.com/watch/sky-go/windows. Next, you can open the .exe file to install Sky Go for windows PC.
5. Now, you can stream any shows on the Sky Go app from your PC to Roku TV.
Related: How to Add and Activate ITV on Roku
How to Stream Sky Go on Roku using Mac PC
To AirPlay from Mac PC, you need to enable the AirPlay from your Roku device’s Settings.
1. Connect your Mac PC and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Now, click on the Airplay icon on the top of the screen.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list.
4. Your Mac screen will start mirroring to the connected Roku device.
5. Go to the Sky Go app or Sky Go website and select our favorite content. It will be mirrored to your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Sky Go is not available on Roku.
You can use the screen mirroring feature to stream Sky Go on your streaming device.
If you are using Roku Express 3930, 3900, or Roku Express+ 3931 and 3910 models then screen mirroring is available. If you are using Roku Express 3700 or Roku Express+ 3710 then it is not available.