Skitter, Inc. or Skitter is an Internet Protocol Television Service(IPTV). It was launched in 2009 and is operated by a Georgia corporation. However, it was only in 2012 that Skitter changed its business from technology sales and began building and operating complete IPTV cable systems. Skitter provides closed-path cable television services in multiple states around the United States. It is done by partnering with the local telephone companies through cable systems. It also provides independent telecommunication companies with an affordable, attractive cable TV alternative with packaged subscriber channel lineups and an opportunity to bundle your phone & internet with skitter TV for a competitive triple play. Skitter TV is available on Roku, and you can use the methods available in this article to install it on Roku.
Features of Skitter TV
- Gives you 100 hours of remote DVR storage
- With Skitter’s RestartTV option, you can go back upto 3 hours in the on-screen guide
- Easy device onboarding with flexible configuration management
- It also has Real-time support function
Skitter TV Available Plans
Skitter TV SELECT Lineup
A bindle of channels at a price that will make you feel that the price is not real. For a price of less than $40 per month, you will be able to watch major local channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and a lot more channels.
Skitter TV PRIME Lineup
All the channels that the Select Lineup has to offer, and more movies, TV shows, international, national, local news about sports, politics, education, and more. It also comes with more than 90+ HD channels at a price of about $85 per month.
Skitter TV PRIME + Lineup
All that the Select and Prime Lineup has to offer, and a lot more movies, news, Special-interest networks along with more than 120+ channels at a price of about $100 per month.
It is like an add-on package for the Select, Prime, Prime+ plans to get premium channels like HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and more.
How to Install Skitter TV on Roku?
(1) Connect your Roku to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
(2) Press Home on your remote and select Streaming channels.
(3) Choose Search Channels and enter Skitter TV in the search bar.
(4) From the search results, select Skitter TV.
(5) Select Add channel to add Skitter TV on your Roku and select OK.
The Skitter TV channel will be successfully installed on your device.
Alternative Method – How to Install Skitter TV on Roku Using Web Browser
(1) Turn On your PC and select your browser.
(2) Enter Roku Channel Store in the search bar and choose Roku Channel Store’s Official Website from the search results.
(3) Select Sign in, which is on the top right side of the screen and enter your Roku account details and click on Submit to sign in to your Roku account successfully.
(4) Enter Skitter TV in the Search channel bar and choose Skitter TV from the search results.
(5) Select Add channel to add Skitter TV to your Roku device.
Skitter TV provides you with the right channels and at the right price. Hope this article helps you in installing Skitter TV on Roku. If you like this article, please leave your thoughts in the comments section.
(1) How do I get Skitter TV?
Skitter TV is only available to customers who have landline phones or Internet Service Providers like GRM Networks, SCC Networks, or LTC Networks.
(2) What type of service does Skitter belong to?
Skitter TV is an IPTV service or Internet protocol Television service.
(3) Is there a separate app for Skitter TV on Roku?
Yes, Roku has a separate app for Skitter TV. You can install it from the Channel Store.