Rumble is an online video-sharing platform founded in 2013 and is a direct alternative to YouTube. Since the day of the launch of the Rumble platform, it has seen rapid growth in its user base. With the Rumble app on Roku, you can watch millions of videos and have the option to share the video on your own.
How to Add Rumble on Roku
1. Set up your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
2. On your Roku remote, tap on the Home button.
3. Select Streaming Channels to choose Search Channels.
4. Search for Rumble and choose the same application from the search result. Don’t confuse with the Rumble and Rumble TV app. In the Rumble TV app, you can only watch trending videos.
5. Select Add Channel to add the Rumble app to your Roku device.
6. After adding Rumble, select OK from the prompt.
7. Now, select the Go to Channel option to launch the Rumble app on your Roku.
How to Activate Rumble on Roku TV
1. Once you launch the Rumble app, you can now see an activation code. Note down the activation code.
2. Then, visit the activation page of Rumble rumble.com/pair on any web browser.
3. Sign in to your Rumble account.
4. Next, enter the activation code and click on the Activate button.
5. Once the verification is done, the Rumble app on your Roku will refresh.
6. After that, you can watch all the Rumble videos on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Rumble on Roku
By default, screen mirroring will be disabled on Roku. So, enable the Screen mirroring Roku to watch Rumble on your device.
1. From the home screen, select Settings → System → Screen Mirroring → Screen Mirroring mode.
2. Now, select Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen mirror Rumble from Android Smartphone
1. Install Rumble from the Google Play Store.
2. Tap on Cast or Screen Mirroring icon from the Notification Panel. Always remember that the screen mirroring option name varies from smartphone brand.
3. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Open the Rumble app and sign in to your account.
5. Select and play any video from the Rumble app.
6. It will appear on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Rumble from iPhone
With the steps below, you can screen mirror Rumble on Roku from iOS Smartphone. Enable the AirPlay feature on Roku to screen mirror the iPhone.
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and install the Rumble app.
2. Connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Rumble app and sign in to your account.
6. Finally, you can choose any video and play it.
7. You can watch the selected video on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Rumble from PC
1. On your PC, go to the Rumble website (https://rumble.com/).
2. Make sure that your PC and Roku device are connected to the same WiFi network.
3. On your PC, tap the Notification Centre icon on the bottom left corner of the screen.
4. Choose the Connect option.
5. Your PC will look for applicable mirroring devices. When your Roku device is detected, click on it.
6. Now, play any video from the Rumble website.
7. It will appear on your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Both apps are developed by Rumble Inc, yet they are not identical. In the Rumble TV app, you can watch only the existing videos. In the Rumble app, you can watch and upload your own videos.