Ring is one of the most-trusted smart home brands for surveillance purposes. Using the Ring Video Doorbells and CCTV cameras, you can get real-time alerts for any intrusions at your property. As the app is suited for smartphones, the Ring app is not available on the Roku Channel Store. If you want to access the Ring’s security footage and alerts on Roku TV, you need to screen mirror the app from your smartphone.
How to Purchase Smart Home Automation Products from Ring
Smarthome products are now essential for our home security. So, the Ring platform offers the best in class smart home automation products. Moreover, the Ring platform is one of the best places to purchase smart home automation products. So, the only place where you can purchase smart home automation products from the Ring platform is through their official website.
How to View Ring Camera on Roku TV
Unfortunately, you cannot get Ring on Roku due to its unavailability. But still, you can stream Ring with screen mirroring. Roku offers screen mirroring or AirPlay support to mirror the smartphone and PC.
Set Up Ring on Smartphone
The Ring app is available on Android or iOS devices in the Google Play Store or the App Store. After installing the app, you may need to set up the device you purchased. So, the following are the steps you need to follow to set up the home security products from Ring.
1. Launch the Ring app on your Android or iOS devices.
2. Sign in to your account if required.
3. Next, tap on the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner.
4. Select the Set Up a Device option.
5. Next, choose the product you want to connect with and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the setup process.
Screen Mirror Ring on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to turn on the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Ring app on your Android smartphone.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the Ring app and choose a product.
6. Tap on the video feed and watch them on your Roku device. To watch the Ring security camera, tap on the Ring Camera and play the feed on your smartphone. It will appear on your Roku TV.
7. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
Screen Mirror Ring on Roku from iOS
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the Ring app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the Ring app and choose any of the available products.
6. To view the Ring doorbell, choose the doorbell feed and watch them on your Roku TV.
6. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
The Ring app is the best in its security features that will allow you to secure your home with its security camera. So, buy the Ring home security camera for your home and watch the live feeds on your Roku TV. Adding the app to the TV will provide the advantage of viewing the camera feed clearly. You can stream the previous day’s feed to look for suspicious activity or persons.
No, the Ring app is not available for Roku devices. You need to screen mirror the app from your smartphone.
To watch Ring Camera videos on Roku, you can screen mirror the app from your Android or iOS devices.