Ring app is an application to control and monitor Ring smart home automation products. It provides the live feed of cameras and alerts from the motion detector. The app is available for your Android and iOS devices. But unfortunately, the Ring app is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can access the Ring app on your Roku by screen mirroring the app from your Android or iOS device.
The products include security cameras, video doorbells, Chimes, locks & Access control. Since the concept of the Ring platform is smart automation, you can control all the products using the Ring app from anywhere. The app has a simple interface for easy access to the controls and devices.
Note: If you have purchased a security camera or video doorbell, you can watch the live feed on the Ring app.
How to Purchase Smart Home Automation Products from Ring
Smarthome products are now essential for our home security. So, the Ring platform offers the best in class smart home automation products. Moreover, the Ring platform is one of the best places to purchase smart home automation products. So, the only place where you can purchase smart home automation products from the Ring platform is through their official website.
How to Access Ring App on Roku
Since the Ring app is unavailable for Roku, you need to use the screen mirroring feature to access the Ring app from your Android smartphone.
The Ring app is available on Android or iOS devices in the Google Play Store or the App Store. After installing the app, you may need to set up the device you purchased. So, the following are the steps you need to follow to set up the home security products from Ring.
1. Launch the Ring app on your Android or iOS devices.
2. Sign in to your account if required.
3. Next, tap on the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner.
4. Select the Set Up a device option.
5. Next, choose the product you want to connect with and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the setup process.
How to Screen Mirror Ring App to Roku from Android Devices
You need to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku to mirror the Android device.
1. Connect your Roku device and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Select Cast/ Screen Mirroring/ Smart Mirroring from the Notification Panel. The screen mirroring function varies from device to device.
3. Then, choose your Roku device to connect from the list of available devices.
4. Launch the Ring app and select the security camera or doorbell camera.
5. Tap on the Go Live button and stream the security footage on your Roku display.
Screen Mirror Ring App on Roku using iOS Devices
The AirPlay feature is included with your updated Roku. So, you need to enable the AirPlay feature from your Roku Settings to screen mirror your iOS devices like iPhone or iPad. With that, you can screen mirror the Ring app from iOS devices.
1. Connect your Roku and iOS devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to the Control Center from your iOS device.
3. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Centre.
4. Browse your Roku device from the list of available devices and connect to it.
5. An AirPlay Passcode will appear on your Roku.
6. Enter the Passcode and tap on the OK button.
7. Open the Ring app and log in to your account.
8. Choose any of your home security cameras to watch the live feed on your Roku.
The Ring app is the best in its security features that will allow you to secure your home with its security camera. So, buy the Ring home security camera for your home and watch the live feeds on your Roku TV. Adding the app to the TV will provide the advantage of viewing the camera feed clearly. You can stream the previous day’s feed to look for suspicious activity or persons.