Rewind TV is a digital multicast television network. It is available on television stations all over the United States. Nexstar Media Group owns it, and its headquarters is in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Rewind TV was founded on April 26, 2021, as a spin-off/sister network of Antenna TV. The program consists of classic television series, mostly sitcoms from the 1980s to the early 2000s. Rewind TV is available in more than 50 million households in the United States. It is available on Roku and to stream Rewind TV on Roku. You can use the methods available here.
How to Create Rewind TV Account?
(1) Go to Rewind TV’s official website from any device.
(2) Select the Profile Icon on the right side of the screen and click on Register.
(3) On the Affiliate Registration Only page, enter your Username, Email Address, Password, and more and select Register.
(4) You now have your Rewind TV account.
(Note: Only People who are in the areas that have affiliates stations can create a Rewind TV account)
How to Stream Rewind TV on Roku?
(1) Launch your Roku device and press the Home on your remote.
(2) On the home screen, select Streaming Channels.
(3) Choose Search Channel and enter Rewind TV on the search bar.
(4) From the search results, choose Rewind TV and select Add Channel.
(5) Select OK on the pop-up. You can now stream Rewind TV on Roku.
Alternative Methods – How to Stream Rewind TV on Roku Using Screen Mirroring
You can stream Rewind TV on Roku using the screen mirroring options available in:
Before using the screen mirroring option, make sure that screen mirroring is allowed on Roku. If, not set up screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on Roku?
(1) Press Home on your Roku remote and select Settings from the home screen.
(2) Choose System and select Screen Mirroring.
(3) Select Screen mirroring mode, and to allow screen mirroring on Roku, choose either Prompt or Always Allow.
How to Stream Rewind TV on Roku Using Your PC?
(1) Select your browser from the PC and enter Rewind TV on the search bar.
(2) Choose Rewind TV Official Website from the search results.
(3) Click on the Profile icon. Enter your Rewind TV account and select Login.
(4) Press the Windows + K key together on your keyboard. The list of available devices will appear.
(5) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
(6) The contents on your screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
(7) Select the shows you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
How to Stream Rewind TV on Roku Your Smartphone?
(1) Launch your smartphone and tap on Play Store.
(2) Search for Rewind TV, and from the search results, choose the Rewind TV app.
(3) Select Install to install Rewind TV on your smartphone. Next, click on the Screen mirroring icon from the Navigation Panel.
(4) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
(5) You will be able to cast the contents on the screen to your Roku device.
(6) Open the Rewind TV app and Sign In using your Rewind TV account details.
(7) Select Shows you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
Related: WNEM TV5 on Roku
You can watch sitcoms like Different Strokes, The Facts of Life, Mork & Mindy, Family ties, and more. If your community does not have Rewind TV, inform your local television stations that you want to watch Rewind TV. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section if you like this article.
Yes, the app is available on Roku.
Try restarting your Roku device, uninstalling the TV app, and after a dozen seconds, reinstall the app on Roku. Try logging out of Rewind TV and logging in back using after a few seconds Rewind TV account, update your Roku device, clear cache data. These are the methods to solve the Rewind TV app not working on Roku.
Rewind TV consists of shows mainly from the ’80s and ’90s.