Reddit is a unique app that works as a social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website based in San Francisco, California, U.S. It was developed by a group of university roommates, Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian, and Aaron Swartz. The contents in Reddit are mainly user-generated. The members of Reddit will submit content to the site, where other members will vote for it. The content submitted to the website will include posts, videos, images, links, etc. Reddit covers a lot of topics like politics, religion, video games, sports, and many others. You can use the following methods to watch Reddit on Roku.
How to Download Reddit on Roku
There is no official app for Reddit on Roku, but there are official Reddit apps for Android and iOS devices. So, if you still want to watch Reddit on Roku, there is only one option available: Screen Mirroring. To do this, you should connect both your Roku device and smartphone/PC to the same Wi-Fi network. Then using Screen mirroring, you can mirror Reddit contents on your mobile/PC to your Roku device.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Use the steps given below to activate Screen mirroring on Roku.
(1) Launch your Roku device by pressing Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Select Settings and choose Systems.
(3) Choose Screen mirroring and select Screen mirroring mode.
(4) Select either Prompt or Always Allow to allow Screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Create a Reddit Account
(1) Launch your browser and enter Reddit on your search bar.
(2) Click on Reddit’s official website.
(3) Select Sign Up and choose which method you want to sign up, Continue with Google, Continue with Apple, or Email.
(4) If you choose to Continue with Google, select that option and follow the steps to create an account.
(5) If you choose to Continue with Apple, select that option and follow the steps to create an account.
(6) If you choose Email, then enter your Email address and select Continue. Then, follow the steps to create an account.
Related: How to Add and Watch Daystar on Roku
Screen Mirror Reddit to Roku using Smartphones
(2) Select the Reddit app from the search results.
(3) Click on Install or Get to download and install the Reddit app.
(4) Choose Open after installing the app.
(5) Sign in to your Reddit account.
(6) Go to the Notification Panel or Control Center and select the Cast (Android) are Screen Mirroring (iOS) icon.
(7) Choose your Roku device from the list of devices to connect both your Smartphone and Roku device.
(8) Your smartphone screen gets mirrored to your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Reddit to Roku using PC
(1) Go to your browser and enter Reddit in the search bar.
(2) Select Reddit’s official website and click Log In.
(3) Enter your Reddit account details and select Log In.
(4) Hover to click the three dots button or Customize and Control Google Chrome from the top-right.
(5) Choose Cast and click on your Roku TV device.
Related: How to Add and Watch Starz on Roku TV
(6) The contents on your PC screen will be mirrored to your Roku device.
Reddit app is available in more than 186 countries around the world. It is ranked 19th as the most visited website in the world and ranked 7th in the U.S. If you have any doubts, you can post it on Reddit, and other users who know the answer to your question will reply to you about the solution. Hope this article is helpful to you, and leave your thoughts in the comments section.