PopSugar is one of the best platforms to stream video content related to entertainment, fashion, fitness, food, and beauty. It provides content on various categories to keep the viewers entertained. With Active by PopSugar, you can get daily workouts. The instructors provide various workout techniques to keep us fit. They also provide various dieting plans as well. The PopSugar app is available on various streaming platforms, including iPhone, Android, Roku, and Firestick. If you are a Roku user, here are the ways to add PopSugar on your Roku device.
How to Add PopSugar App on Roku?
PopSugar is available on the Channel Store. You can easily add it to your device.
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port and turn it on.
2. Get to the Home page by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Head over to the Streaming Channels option from the main menu.
4. Select the Search Channels option under the Streaming channels section.
5. Type PopSugar and select the app from the search list.
6. Click on Add channel option to install the App.
7. Once the installation process is completed, click on the OK button.
8. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app on your Roku device.
You can also find another channel from PopSugar named Active by PopSugar. It allows you to stream fitness videos as well. You can install this app and start streaming fitness content on your TV.
Best Alternatives for PopSugar on Roku
By using the above methods, you can easily install PopSugar from the Roku Channel Store. Alternatively, you can cast the content using Android or iOS devices as well. PopSugar has global audiences of 100 million and 2.5 billion monthly content views. It fulfils the dreams of women around the world through positive and playful content. So, enjoy streaming your favorite video on your Roku device. Women who love to get in shape will find PopSugar the best option.