Patreon is a membership platform that will create content creators and their fans. The users can join their favorite content creators’ community and pay them to make the stuff they love. The content creators can choose their own membership tiers, fix a particular amount per creator or membership, or even per content. So the fans who want to support their favorite creators and creators who want to earn can use this platform. The app isn’t officially available on Roku, but you can screen mirror your smartphone or computer to the Roku-connected TV and stream Patreon contents on Roku.
Related: How to stream Peleton on Roku
How to Access Patreon On Roku
Here are the different ways to stream Patreon on your Roku-connected TV. Before proceeding, enable screen mirroring on your Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Patreon is available as an application on both the App Store and Play Store. You can also access the contents as long as you have a web browser so that you can screen mirror your computer to stream the contents. But in order to screen mirror any of your devices, you may need to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku streaming device.
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the home button on the supplied Roku remote.
2. From the home screen, navigate to the Settings.
3. From the Settings, select System.
4. Now, choose Screen mirroring > Screen mirroring mode.
5. Now, choose either Prompt or Alway Allow to enable the screen mirroring.
Screen Mirror Patreon from Android to Roku
1. Install the Patreon app on your Android device from the Play Store.
2. Make sure to log in to your account.
3. Now connect your Android smartphone or tablet and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Pull down the Notification bar and then tap on the Cast option.
5. Select your Roku Streaming device from the list of available devices.
6. Tap on the Start Over option to start the screen mirroring.
7. Your Android screen will be mirrored.
8. Now launch the Patreon app and use it to view the contents on Roku-connected TV.
Screen Mirror Patreon from iOS to Roku
1. Install Patreon on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Make sure to Log in to your account.
3. Install Mirror for Roku on your iPhone from the App Store.
4. Make sure to install the Mirror for Roku on your Roku from the Roku Channel Store.
5. Connect your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
6. Launch the Mirror for the Roku on your iPhone.
7. Tap the Roku device name on the welcome screen.
8. Approve the screen mirroring request on your Roku. The Mirror for Roku app will launch automatically, or make sure to launch it manually.
9. Then tap on Allow Notifications and on the Start Mirroring.
10. Your iPhone screen will be mirrored.
11. Now launch the Patreon app and use it to view the contents on Roku-connected TV.
Alternatively, you can cast Patreon from your computer browser as well.
Related: How to watch Comedy Central on Roku
Alternative Method: Screen Mirror Patreon from iPhone to Roku
Don’t forget to connect your iPhone or Roku to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below.
1. After installing the Patreon app, go to the Control Center.
2. Tap on Screen Mirroring from the Control Center.
3. Then, choose your Roku device.
4. Next, launch the Patreon app and Sign in to your account.
5. Finally, the Patreon app will display on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Patreon on Roku from PC
Initially, connect your Roku TV and PC to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, you can follow the steps below to stream Patreon on your streaming device.
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Then visit the official website of Patreon https://www.patreon.com/.
3. Next, click on the Log In button to log in to the Patreon platform.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
5. Next, from the list of available devices section, select your Roku device.
6. Finally, the Patreon platform will display on your TV.
Yes, you can get and watch Patreon on Roku.
Yes, Patron is free to use on Roku.