In the era of earning through creative talent on the internet, Patreon and other platforms come in handy for people. Patreon is a premium network in which every user can share creative content on its network to earn money. Users can also donate a few dollars to encourage the content creator’s work. For accessing Patreon content on the Roku screen, you need to look for alternative methods.
Features of Patreon
- Using the inbuilt tools of Patreon, you can share premium content for money.
- Like YouTube, you can create a fan base for monetizing your content.
- Users can subscribe to the premium content of music, Podcasts, and other media content of various creators.
- You can get paid from the platform in your preferred way.
Patreon has three different premiums for users. The three premiums of Patreon are,
- Lite: Pay 5% of your income on what you earn from Patreon.
- Pro: 8% of your revenue on your creative content on Patreon.
- Premium: Pay 12% of monthly income from Patreon.
How to Access Patreon on Roku
Patreon doesn’t set its foot on the Roku Channel Store for direct access. So you can access the Patreon platform on Roku using your Smart devices, such as.
How to Cast Patreon to Roku from Android Devices
As a pre-requisite, you need to enable the Screen mirroring to Cast Android and PC content on Roku.
1. Install the Patreon app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
2. Then, launch the app and log in to your premium account.
3. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same WiFi network.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. After pairing your Android device, launch the Patreon app and cast its content to your TV.
How to Screen Mirror Patreon on Roku from PC
Connect your PC to the same WiFi network as Roku and enable the screen mirroring option on Roku.
1. Open any web browser on your PC and visit the Patreon website.
2. Log In to your Patreon account on the website.
3. Next, play any content on the website.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device to connect.
6. Now, you can watch the Patreon Website screen on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Patreon to Roku from iOS Devices
To make sure screen mirroring works, you need to enable the AirPlay settings on Roku.
Note: Always make sure to connect your iOS and Roku to the same WiFi network for Screen Mirroring to work.
1. Install the Patreon app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Next, open the Control Center on iOS.
3. Tap on Screen Mirroring from the Control Center.
4. Then, choose your Roku device and connect to it.
5. Next, launch the Patreon app and sign in to your account.
6. You can now play any content and mirror it to your Roku.
Thus, you can get Patreon on Roku devices to watch its premium content. If you’re a content creator trying to earn money, try using YouTube and Patreon for the best monetizing of content. For any Roku-related queries and personal requests, ping us in the comments.
Success! Thank you for such concise instructions.