Patreon is a platform that allows content creators to run a subscription-based service. The service may include music, podcasts, visual artists, video creators, and more. Currently, there are over 250,000 creators on Patreon. Also, anyone with a free account on Patreon can find a creator of their choice and subscribe to their platform. Moreover, you can find the Patreon app on your Android or iOS devices. But to get the services of Patreon on Roku, you have to look up alternative ways.
Can you Get Patreon on Roku
Eventhough, the official app to Patreon is unavailable for Roku, you can screen mirror the app from Android or iOS devices. For that, you need to enable the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature on Roku.
How to Access Patreon On Roku
You can access the Patreon app on Roku using three different devices. They are:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
Screen Mirror Patreon to Roku from Android Devices
1. Install the Patreon app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
2. Make sure to log in to your account.
3. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
4. Pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. After that, launch the Patreon app and mirror its content to your TV.
Screen Mirror Patreon to Roku from iOS Devices
Connect your iOS devices like iPhones or iPads and Roku to the same wifi network. Then, follow the steps below.
1. Install the Patreon app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Next, go to the Control Center.
3. Tap on Screen Mirroring from the Control Center.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Next, launch the Patreon app and sign in to your account.
6. You can now play any content and mirror it to your TV.
Screen Mirror Patreon on Roku from PC
Connect your PC to the same wifi network as Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Then, visit the official website of Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/.
3. Log In to your Patreon account.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
6. Go back to the Patreon webpage and mirror its content to your TV.
Thereby, using these methods, you can stream the content from Patreon to Roku.