If you are a fan of Asian series, then MX Player would be the best streaming app to watch all your desired content. The application acts as both Media Player and streaming service which offers various movies, series, TV shows, etc. Users can access the service for both free and paid versions. But unfortunately, the MXPlayer app is not available on the Roku channel store. Although the app is not compatible with Roku, you can stream your desired things by sharing the content from your smartphone or PC.
- MX Player offers a Pinch-to-Zoom feature to maximize the video resolution.
- You can stream all your desired content on MX Player with HD streaming quality.
- The application lets you download the content to stream offline.
- MX Player has the built-in Chromecast feature to share content on a big screen.
- Stream all your desired content ad-free by subscribing to the premium plan.
MX Player offers only one subscription with two plans to stream ad-free content. Since it is an Indian app, the subscription can be purchased only with the SIM number registered in India.
|MX Gold||₹299 for 3 Months||₹499 per Year|
How to Screen Mirror MX Player on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install MX Player on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the MX Player app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Screen Mirror MX Player on Roku from iOS
Make sure you have enabled the AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone or iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the App Store and install the MX Player app.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Launch the MX Player app and play any video content to stream on Roku
6. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror MX Player from Windows
Similar to Android, you have to enable screen mirroring for Windows PC.
1. Visit the MX Player official website on your PC.
2. Click the Login button and log in with your MX Player account credentials.
3. Select and play the content on the website on your PC.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously.
5. Select your Roku device from the available device to watch the content.
How to Screen Mirror MX Player from Mac PC
Make sure that you have enabled the Airplay on Roku to screen mirror your Mac PC.
1. Connect your Mac and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the MX Player Website on your Mac PC using the web browser.
3. From the top menu bar on your Mac, click the Control Center icon.
4. Click the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
5. Finally, your Mac’s screen is projected onto your Roku-connected TV to watch the content.
These are the only possible ways to stream the content of MX Player on your Roku TV or device.
No, Roku Channel Store doesn’t support MX Player. Yet, you can watch MX Player through screen mirroring from a smartphone or PC.