MoviesJoy is a free movie streaming service that does not contain any ads. You can get this streaming service for free and download movies in HD quality. You can watch movies online with any registration. This contains various movie categories like action, comedy, thriller, horror, and more. But there is no official app for MoviesJoy to stream its content on Roku.
How to Access MoviesJoy on Roku
Only the web version of the MoviesJoy is available. So, the only way to access the MoviesJoy platform on Roku is by screen mirroring a web browser from your Android or iOS devices.
Here are two basic requirements which you to enable before starting the screen mirror process.
1. Whenever you are screen mirroring from your Android devices like smartphones or tablets, you have to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku.
2. Secondly, you have to enable Airplay on Roku while screen mirroring from iOS devices like iPad and iPhone.
Screen Mirror MoviesJoy on Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Launch any web browser you want.
3. Then, type and search for MoviesJoy using the search bar.
4. From the search result, select and open the MoviesJoy website.
5. Go to the Notification Panel from the Android device.
6. Tap on the Cast icon from the menu.
7. A list of available devices will appear on the screen. From there, select your Roku device.
8. Select Allow on your Roku display if prompted.
9. After that, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
10. Open the MoviesJoy website and mirror its content on your TV.
Screen Mirror MoviesJoy on Roku from iOS Devices
Make sure that your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
1. First, open any web browser on your device.
2. Then, move to the search bar and search for MoviesJoy.
3. From the search result, click on MoviesJoy’s official website.
4. Now, open the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
6. Your iOS device will start mirroring on Roku.
7. Return to MoviesJoy’s official website and mirror its content on Roku.
Screen Mirror MoviesJoy on Roku from PC
1. Open a web browser from your PC.
2. Next, visit the official website of MoviesJoy.
3. Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
5. Select the Roku device from the list of available devices on the screen.
6. Your PC screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Go back to the official website of MoviesJoy and mirror your favorites to Roku.
The following are the alternatives for MoviesJoy:
Yes, MoviesJoy is a safe platform to stream your favorites. But connecting to a VPN will help you in protecting your privacy while streaming your favorites.
Yes, you can download your favorite movies or TV shows for free on the MoviesJoy platform.