Watch 50+ live sports events at one place through Kayo Sports. It is the perfect ground to stream all your favorite sports. Kayo Sports is a popular OTT platform in Australia that allows you to stream worldwide sports. You can watch live games, on-demand content, best sports from overseas, Aussie Sports, etc., on this service. It offers different sports such as Cricket, Basketball, Football, Tennis, Supercars, Golf, Motorsport, and many more. With no further delay, let us see how to stream Kayo Sports on Roku.
Kayo Sports offers multiple features, such as:
- You can get access to 15,000+ hours of on-demand content using the Kayo Sports app.
- Watch overseas sports like International Cricket, NBA, NBL, NFL, UFC, BBL, AFL, NRL, and many more.
- Stream the sports events in full HD quality and split view.
- Create a playlist to save your favorites for easy access and plan your watching time with the in-built schedule.
- You can approach the interactive stats, key moments, live scores, etc.
Pricing of Kayo Sports
There are two subscription plans available, and you can enjoy Kayo Sports free trial for 14-days free.
- Basic Plan – $25 a month (with 2 streams at a time)
- Premium Plan – $35 a month (with 3 streams at a time)
How to Get Kayo Sports on Roku?
Unfortunately, Kayo Sports isn’t official for Roku. But, you can mirror your Roku device using Android to stream Kayo Sports.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Follow the simple steps given below to turn-on Screen Mirroring mode on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and let it load the Homepage.
2. Navigate to the Settings option from the main menu.
3. On the right-side menu, select the System Settings option.
4. Hit the Screen mirroring mode in the list.
5. Choose Prompt or Always Allow option to use screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Cast Kayo Sports on Roku using Android?
Once the mirroring option gets enabled on your Roku device, you have to turn on the cast option on your Android to pair both the devices.
1. Connect your Roku to the same Wi-Fi as that of your Android.
2. Open the Android Settings app by navigating on the apps column.
3. Click on the Bluetooth & device connection option.
4. Turn on the Cast option, and you will get a list of available devices.
5. Choose your Roku device on your handheld. Meanwhile, grant permission on your Roku to mirror the Android screen.
5. Download and install the Kayo Sports app on your Android from Google Play Store.
Related: How to Stream Yahoo Sports on Roku
6. Launch the Kayo Sports app on RokuOS after the installation.
7. Login-in with your email ID and password.
8. The homepage of the Kayo Sports app will appear.
9. Pick the Live option and hit the Watch button to stream it.
Is Kayo Sports available on Roku?
Kayo Sports is not officially available on the Roku Channel Store. Yet, you can stream them on your Roku device through screen mirroring.
How much does the Kayo Sports subscription cost?
The two monthly subscription plans offered by Kayo Sports costs about $25 and $35 with a 2-week free trial.
Is Kayo Sports worth the money?
It is worth paying for Kayo Sports, which is a popular sports destination. You can watch collegiate sports to international sports on this service.
Can I record kayo Sports?
There is no recording option provided by Kayo Sports. But then, you can rewind the live matches for the past 2.5 hours.