Jazzercise is the brand’s online platform for streaming workouts, and it is the original dance party workout app. You need to subscribe to the streaming fitness site for $19.99 per month and $195 per year. Their program blends dance with yoga, Pilates, Kick-boxing, HIIT, and strength training. You can burn up to 600 calories in 40 minutes, and it is done with pop music, so you will not notice the burn. With Jazzercise on Demand, you can also take classes. Judi Sheppard Missett started this fitness movement in 1969. If you want to watch Jazzercise on Demand on Roku, you can add the app and start streaming.
How to Add Jazzercise on Demand on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to your TV and make sure to turn it on.
2. Now, press the home button on your remote and go to the Home Screen.
3. Click on the Streaming Channels option.
4. Now, click on the Search Channels option.
5. On the search field, type Jazzercise on Demand with the help of the remote using the virtual keyboard.
6. Then, choose the Jazzercise on Demand app from the search results.
7. Now, click on the Add Channel button, and the channel will be added to the Roku home screen.
8. Now, click on the Go to Channel option to launch the channel on Roku.
Related: How to Add & Access Zumba on Roku
How to Mirror Jazzercise on Demand on Roku
1. Connect your Android or iPhone and the mirroring device to the same WiFi network.
3. Search for Jazzercise on Demand and Click Install.
4. Open the Jazzercise on Demand on your device.
5. Click on the Cast icon that appears on your screen.
6. Now, a list of all the devices will display.
7. Select the Roku device available from the list.
8. Start streaming Jazzercise on Demand, and the same gets cast on your Roku screen.
Related: How to Access Zwift on Roku TV | Indoor Workout Channel
In Jazzercise on Demand, you will not have instructors talking about fitness or losing weight. Instead, they give positive messages which will boost you up. People who want to lose weight with fun moving can definitely go for Jazzercise on Demand. You will feel more confident by doing these workouts and have classes like Zumba. The music will be interesting, which will motivate you to make the moves. Hope we have given a clear explanation about Jazzercise on Demand and how to install the app.