iHeartRadio is a freemium online music and radio streaming platform that allows you to stream 20+ genres from various categories. Moreover, you can also stream 18 million songs from 400,000 artists in different languages. Being available as a free and subscription–based service, it is more flexible for audio listeners. You can get the iHeartRadio channel on your Roku streaming device from its official Channel Store.
- iHeartRadio offers a huge content library of Music tracks and Live Sports news.
- You can get to listen to the top radio stations in NYC, Los Angeles, and many more.
- Get access to the newly released playlists and soundscapes in the channel.
- It has a save option to download the content for offline streaming.
- You can create your playlist of music and save it for non-stop playing.
- The service supports the Chromecast feature.
iHeartRadio offers two types of subscriptions.
|Subscription Plan||Web & Android Monthly||iOS Monthly|
How to Install iHeartRadio on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for iHeartRadio in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to add the app to your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch iHeartRadio on Roku.
How to Add iHeartRadio from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter iHeartRadio in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku software to get it immediately.
How to Activate iHeartRadio on Roku
1. Launch the iHeartRadio app and select Login to get Activation Code.
2. Go to the iHeartRadio Activation Website on your Smartphone or PC.
3. Sign up with your registered email account and click on the Log In button.
4. Enter the activation code displayed on your Roku-connected TV and tap the Activate button.
5. Now, go to the iHeartRadio on Roku to stream the content.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror the iHeartRadio from your Android devices.
Screen Mirror iHeartRadio on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install iHeartRadio on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the iHeartRadio app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
iHeartRadio Not Working on Roku
If the iHeartRadio is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Restart the Roku TV.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- Clear the temporary files on Roku and try again.
- As a last fix, contact customer support to get the apt fix.
Yes, the iHeartRadio app is free to download and use on Roku with ads. To get uninterrupted services, you can purchase the premium plans.