Nowadays, sports are played both on-field and off-field. In Off-field, players and coaches discuss the strategies, game plans, position of players, and reflexes to opposite team plans. Hudl is a sports analysis platform that helps athletes and coaches to improve their games across various sports. More than 200,000 teams use Hudl across 30+ sports games. So, you can stream the Hudl on your Roku TV or device for viewing the game highlights on a bigger screen.
Note: You need a subscription to access the Hudl platform. To know more information, visit the official website of Hudl.
- Hudl offers video highlights for every game to analyze the game plan.
- It records the activities and gameplay for athletes to track their progress.
- Offline viewing of the games is possible in this app.
- Streaming tools and quick pause for every frame helps in understanding the game better.
How to Get Hudl on Roku TV
Hudl isn’t officially available on the Roku Channel Store. Also, there is no way of sideloading the app to Roku. So, the only way to get Hudl on Roku is by screen mirroring the app from Android or iOS devices and PC.
Screen Mirror Hudl from Android Device to Roku
From the Roku Settings, enable the screen mirroring feature to screen mirror the Android device and PC.
1. Launch the Play Store on your Android device and install the Hudl app.
2. After installation, launch the Hudl app and log in to your account.
3. Ensure that you have connected your Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Swipe down the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices to connect.
6. Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Now, go back to the Hudl app and start to analyze your sports games on the big screen.
Screen Mirror Hudl to Roku from PC
Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
1. Visit the official website of Hudl.
2. Then, click on the Login button.
3. Enter your Hudl credentials to log in to your account.
4. Go to Settings on your Windows PC and choose the System option.
5. Select the Display option and click the Connect to a Wireless display option.
6. Select your Roku device from the Connect tab.
7. You can now see your Windows PC’s screen being mirrored to Roku.
8. Go back to Hudl’s official webpage and mirror the sports analysis to the big screen.
Screen Mirror Hudl to Roku from iOS Devices
You have to enable the AirPlay feature on Roku before proceeding. Make sure to connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
1. Install the Hudl app from the App Store.
2. Next, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. After that, launch the Hudl app and sign in to your account.
4. Swipe your iOS device’s screen from up to down and bring the Control Center.
5. Tap on Screen Mirroring from the Control Center and choose your Roku device.
6. Next, go back to the Hudl app and mirror it to your TV
With the Hudl platform, you can improve your gameplay as well as your team’s. So, improve your game with Hudl, as it is one of the best sports analysis platforms in the market.