AEW stands short for All Elite Wrestling, one of the most popular professional wrestling promotions in the United States. After WWE, AEW is considered to be the most influential wrestling event. All Elite Wrestling has been entertaining fans since 2019, founded by Shahid Khan and his son Tony. All the fans of professional wrestling, All Elite Wrestling, can be streamed on Roku. For this, you need the Turner Network Television or TNT channel or Spectrum TV app. In the following section, let’s find out different streaming options to watch AEW on Roku.
How to Watch AEW on Roku with TNT?
Turner Television Network or TNT is an entertaining pay-TV channel owned by the Warner Bros Company. You can Sign In to the TNT app with your TV provider subscription credentials.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku device and launch its home screen.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option on the home screen sidebar.
3. Select the Search Channels option from the menu.
4. Click on the Search icon and search for the TNT app.
5. Click on the Add Channel option after selecting the app icon from the suggestions.
6. With that, the TNT app starts installing on your device.
7. Once it is completely downloaded, click on the OK button.
8. Open the TNT app by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
9. Click on the Sign In option from the app homepage of the channel.
10. You get the TNT Activation Code that you need to note down on your screen.
11. Go to the TNT Activation Website with a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
12. Carefully enter the Activation Code in the respective field and click on Submit.
13. You can log in to the TNT app with your TV provider account credentials.
14. Finally, activate the app, search for All Elite Wrestling, and enjoy watching the same.
How to Watch AEW on Roku with Spectrum TV
Spectrum TV is an interesting live TV and on-demand content streaming app on which you can watch All Elite Wrestling.
1. Take the Roku remote and click on the Home button to launch the app home screen.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar on your home screen.
3. Select the Search Channels option and search for Spectrum TV.
4. Choose the app icon from the search suggestions.
5. Select the Add Channel button to download the Spectrum TV app.
6. Click on the OK button when the app download is complete.
7. Open the Spectrum TV app by clicking on Go to Channel.
8. Enter proper credentials of your Spectrum TV subscription and log in to the app.
9. Finally, open Spectrum TV and search for All Elite Wrestling or AEW. Play the same on your TV and enjoy watching the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch AEW or All Elite Wrestling on Roku with the TNT and Spectrum TV apps.
You can watch AEW on Roku with the help of the TNT app and Spectrum TV app.
You can watch All Elite Wrestling in Australia with the F.I.T.E app.