Firefox is one of the open-source browsers that are most popular among tech users. Enhanced tracking protection is one of the key features of the app. Using the premium version of the browser, you can remove email trackers, phone masking, VPN protection, and a lot more. If you like to watch your online content via Firefox on our Roku, you need to follow the screen mirroring from other devices.
Features of Firefox
- Firefox uses less RAM on devices comparing other browsers.
- You can use Fingerprint blocking for security.
- It supports picture-in-picture mode.
- Inbuilt ad tracker blocking.
How to Get Firefox on Roku
Since Roku doesn’t support any web browsers, you can’t access the Firefox app on Roku devices. To stream content from Firefox to your Roku, you need to follow the screen mirroring steps on smartphones and computers.
How to Cast Firefox on Roku using Android
To Cast Android and PC content to Roku, you need to enable screen mirroring as a prerequisite.
1. Install the Firefox browser on your Android phone from the Google Play store.
2. Next, connect your Android and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Then, swipe open the Notification Panel on your Android.
4. Tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices section.
6. Now, launch the Firefox browser, and cast it on your Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Firefox on Roku from PC
1. First, connect your PC to Wi-Fi that Roku is connected to.
2. Then, download and install the Firefox browser on your PC.
3. After installing the Firefox browser on your PC, launch the web browser.
4. Then, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and choose your Roku device.
5. Now, the Firefox browser will be mirrored to your TV.
How to Screen Mirror Firefox on Roku Using iOS
Like Android, you need to enable the AirPlay settings on Roku to screen mirror contents from devices like iOS and Mac.
1. Install the Firefox app on your iOS Smartphone from the App Store.
2. Go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Then, choose your Roku device that is displayed on-screen.
4. Now, launch the Firefox browser app.
5. Finally, the Firefox browser will be mirrored to your TV from your iOS Smartphone.
How to Screen Mirror Firefox from Mac
Connect your Mac and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below.
1. Go to the official website of Firefox and install the Firefox browser on your Mac.
2. Next, click on the AirPlay icon from the menu bar to the upper right corner of your screen.
3. From the AirPlay To section, choose your Roku device to connect.
4. Then, you can launch the Firefox browser, and it will appear on your device of streaming.
By following the possible screen mirroring methods, you can screen contents from Firefox to your streaming device. There might be a possibility for Firefox to be added to the channel store in the future.