Fibe TV from Bell Canada is an IP-based television service that offers its service in the Canadian region of Ontario and Quebec. With the Fibe TV app, you can access over 60+ cable TV channels like CTV, Global TV, NBC, and more. Also, you can get access to on-demand content. Even you have the option to download your favorite movies and TV shows. In addition, you can also pause and rewind the live TV anytime you want with Fibe TV on Roku.
Fibe TV Subscription Plans and Pricing
Bell Fibe TV offers two subscription plans: They are:
Fibe TV Starter – $24.95 per month.
Fibe TV Good – $72.45 per month.
Note: To subscribe to Fibe TV, you need to visit https://www.bell.ca/fibe-tv.
How to access Fibe TV on Roku
Fibe TV is unavailable in the Channel Store. But you can find the Fibe TV app on your Android or iOS devices. So, you are required to turn on the screen mirroring and the AirPlay feature on Roku to screen mirror the Fibe TV app from your Android or iOS devices.
Screen Mirror Fibe TV on Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Move to the Google Play store and search for Bell Fibe TV.
3. Choose the Bell Fibe TV app from the search results.
4. Tap on the Install button to get the Bell Fibe TV app on your Android device.
5. Now, swipe down the Notification Panel.
6. Select the Cast option from the menu.
7. You can see the available devices list; select the Roku device from the following.
8. Select the Allow option on your Roku TV screen.
9. Launch the Fibe TV app and sign in to your account.
10. Choose any content that you need and watch it on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Fibe TV on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Install the Bell Fibe TV app from the App Store.
2. Next, connect your Roku and iOS device to the same wifi network.
3. Move to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
5. After a successful connection, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Launch the Fibe TV app.
7. Sign in with your subscription credentials.
8. Play your favorites and mirror them to Roku.
Fibe TV has not yet released its official app on the Roku Channel Store, and that’s why there is no Fibe TV on Roku.
Fibe TV is supported on devices like Android or iOS devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, and more.