Enjoy all your favorite shows of Destination America with the Destination America GO. It lets you stream live TV, popular shows, documentaries, previous seasons, etc. You can enjoy this service for free with your TV subscription. Destination America is compatible with most recognized devices. It covers Android mobiles/tablets, iPhone/iPad, smart TVs, streaming players, etc. Let us see how to access Destination America on Roku from this guide.
Destination America is packed with multiple features. They are:
- Access your favorite shows from Discovery, HGTV, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, etc.
- The app helps you to binge-watch full episodes of programs you are fond-of.
- It updates new episodes regularly, and you can stream it anywhere, anytime.
- Explore different content by browsing through genres and filters.
- Add shows to Watchlist for easy access, and it supports closed-captions, TV schedules, etc.
Popular shows of Destination America
Catch-up with the famous programs of Destination America:
- A Haunting
- Mountain Monsters
- Ghost Brothers
- Ghost Asylum
- Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files
- Alaska Monsters
- The Demon Files and many more!
How to Add Destination America on Roku?
Destination America can be easily installed on Roku as it is available officially. Follow the steps given below to add Destination America on Roku.
1. Plug in the Roku device to your TV and connect it to the home Wi-Fi or internet.
2. Navigate to Streaming Channels and hit the Search option.
3. Search for Destination America, and pick the app from the search result.
4. Click-on the Add Channel button in the app info page.
5. Wait for the download procedure to complete and press the OK button.
How to Activate Destination America on Roku?
1. Launch the Destination America app on your Roku device.
2. Note the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Head over https://www.destinationamerica.com/activate from your mobile/PC browser.
4. Enter the activation keys in the box and tap-on the Activate button.
5. Sign-in using your TV provider username and password.
6. When Roku refreshes, you will get the home screen of the app.
7. Choose your favorite show from the library and start streaming.
Alternate Ways to Watch Destination America on Roku
Get to know how to watch Destination America on Roku with the help of streaming services.
Philo is built for streaming live TV at an affordable cost. Hence, you can stream Destination America on Philo at $20.00 per month. Philo on Roku service supports three different devices to stream at once.
Both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange offers Destination America. You can watch all the Destination America shows at the cost of $30 or $45 per month.
Hulu With Live TV
One of the best ways to stream Destination America is with Hulu subscription. The cost of this service starts at $54.99 a month. You can create two profiles with a single account on Hulu.
Do I have to pay to watch Destination America?
You can enjoy the free service of Destination America on various devices. It can be done with your TV provider subscription.
Why do I have to have cable to watch Destination America?
If you use the cable to stream Destination America, you can access tons of content. Further, you can unlock your favorite programs.
Can I watch Destination America without ads?
Unfortunately, you cannot watch Destination America without ads because it runs with commercial ads support.