Are you eager to know about the fascinating travel experiences and custom itineraries of the USA and Canada? Destination America would help us catch up on popular American shows anytime and anywhere. Fortunately, this channel is available in the Roku channel store. So, we can simply install and set up this channel on a Roku device.
Key Features of Destination America
Destination America is packed with multiple features. They are:
|Access Channels like Discovery, HGTV, TLC, ID, and more||Compatible with most streaming devices|
|Help us Binge watch content||You can search by filters or genres|
|Frequent updates on media content||Support TV schedules and can add a watchlist.|
Popular shows of Destination America
Catch up with the famous programs of Destination America:
How to Add Destination America on Roku
Destination America can be easily installed on Roku as it is officially available. Follow the steps given below to add Destination America on Roku.
1. Plug the Roku device into your TV and connect it to the home Wi-Fi or internet.
2. Navigate to Streaming Channels and click on the Search option.
3. Search for Destination America or click here, and pick the app from the search result.
4. Click on the Add Channel button on the app info page.
5. Wait for the download procedure to complete and press the OK button.
How to Activate Destination America on Roku?
1. Launch the Destination America app on your Roku device.
2. Note the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Head to the Destination America official website from your mobile or PC browser, or click here.
4. Enter the activation keys in the box and tap the Activate button.
5. Sign in using your TV provider username and password.
6. When Roku refreshes, you will get the home screen of the app.
7. Choose your favorite show from the library and start streaming.
Alternate Ways to Watch Destination America on Roku
Though this channel is available as an app exclusively, we still have the option to get access by subscribing to reliable streaming services like Hulu, DirecTV Streams, Philo, Sling TV, Fubo TV, and more.
Philo is built for streaming live TV at an affordable cost. It allows us to watch live TV shows and video-on-demand content. In addition, we can get the 7-day free trial to check out the features they offer.
DVR Storage: Unlimited Storage
Subscription cost: $25 / month
Popular Channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN, NFL, FS1, CNN, MSNBC, Destination America, and more.
Compatible devices: Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, and Smart TVs
Sling TV is a popular on-demand streaming platform offering access to many live TV channels and movie titles. This channel gives access to many sports channels and supports a video quality of upto 720p.
DVR Storage: 200 hours
Subscription cost: Sling Orange ($40), Sling Blue($40), and Sling Orange + Blue ($55)
Popular Channels: A&E, AMC, Disney, ESPN, TNT, Bravo, FX, TLC, TBS, and more.
Compatible devices: Firestick, Roku, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, Smart TV, Apple TV, and more.
One of the best ways to stream Destination America is with a Hulu subscription. You can create two profiles with a single account on Hulu.
DVR Storage: 50 hours
Subscription cost: It would cost $70/ month.
Popular Channels: Animal Planet, ABC, Bravo Cartoon Network, CBS, ESPN, MTV, and more.
Compatible devices: Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick, iPhone, iPad, Roku, Samsung Smart TV.
You can enjoy the free service of Destination America on various devices. It can be done with your TV provider subscription.
Unfortunately, you cannot watch Destination America without ads because it runs with commercial ads support.