Daystar is an American religious channel launched in 1997 based on Christianity. The primary theme of the channel is spreading faith and positivity around the will of God. Also, they hosted a show named Covid-19 Crisis during the pandemic that gave us hope to live under those tough conditions. Other popular shows on the Daystar channel are Day of Prayer for America, Ministry Now, Joni Table Talk, and more shows. Also, you can watch Daystar on media player devices such as Roku. To access Daystar, you require a cable TV provider account. The cable TV providers that offer Daystar are Freeview, Dialog, Telus, Freesat, Mediacom, and more other TV providers. So, get a subscription from the cable TV providers to watch Daystar on Roku.
How to Add Daystar on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Home button on the Roku remote controller.
3. Select Streaming Channels from the home screen.
4. Then, select Search Channels.
5. Search for Daystar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Choose Daystar from the search
7. Select Add Channel to add Daystar to your Roku device.
8. Then, select Ok from the prompt.
9. Open the Daystar channel on your Roku TV.
10. Sign in with your cable TV provider account.
11. Select any show you want to stream.
12. Now, enjoy watching the enthusiastic show on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Daystar to Roku
If you haven’t enabled screen mirroring on Roku, you can enable it by reading the below steps:
1. Turn on your Roku TV and press the Home button.
2. Select Settings > System.
3. Under System, select Screen mirroring > Screen mirroring mode.
4 Now, select Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku.
After you have enabled the screen mirroring, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror Daystar.
1. Install the Daystar app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap on Cast/Screen Mirroring/Smart Mirroring/Smart View from the Notification Panel.
3. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Now, open the Daystar app and log in to your account.
5. Select any show to watch on your Roku device.
Related: How to Add, Activate & Watch VUDU on Roku
How to Watch Daystar for Free on Roku using PC
Don’t forget to enable screen mirroring on Roku. Then, follow the below steps to watch Daystar for free.
1. Visit the official website of Daystar from your Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Click on Watch Live or On-Demand tab.
3. Select any show to watch.
4. Click on the Three Vertical dots from the upper right corner.
5. Choose Cast and select your Roku device.
Related: How to Add and Watch Starz on Roku TV
6. Now, you can watch Daystar on Roku for free.
So, with this article, anyone can watch Daystar channels. Even you can watch Daystar without a TV provider account on Roku. So, the final thoughts are to get enthusiasm and be hopeful in any situation by watching the Daystar channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Daystar have a streaming app?
Yes. Daystar has a streaming app.
2. Is the Daystar app available for Roku?
Yes, the Daystar app is available for Roku.
3. Does Suddenlink TV Provider has Daystar?
Yes. Suddenlink TV Provider has Daystar.