Cooking Channel is a cable channel that gives you tips and tricks for cooking. It is available as part of various cable and satellite TV packages as well. The Cooking channel app is free to download, and it is now available on the Roku platform. The Cooking Channel is dedicated to people who love food more. You can get to know the fact about all kinds of spices from around the world. In the Cooking channel, the top chefs share their best recipes, and you can find the most innovative dish. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to add the Cooking Channel on Roku.
How to Add Cooking Channel on Roku
The Cooking Channel can be directly added from the Roku Channel Store. Follow these steps to add the channel on your device.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote and go to the Home page.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option from the main menu.
3. Click on the Search Channels option under the Streaming channels.
4. Type The Cooking Channel using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the Cooking Channel app from the search list.
6. Click on Add Channel option to install the app on your Roku device.
7. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app and stream your favorite video on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Watch The Cooking Channel on Roku
Apart from installing the official app, you can also stream the Cooking Channel using other streaming platforms.
Fubo TV is the best live streaming service with popular shows, movies, and news. It is one of the best applications to stream live TV channels as well. It supports cloud DVR, through which you can record and watch later. Fubo costs $65 for its family bundle, and you can stream on three devices simultaneously. There are over 122 channels, and the cooking channel is one among them. Fubo TV is one of the best apps to stream The Cooking Channel on your Roku device.
Sling TV includes the Cooking Channel that you can watch on your Roku device. By using Sling TV, you can watch cooking shows at home on a big screen. You can also stream on Smartphones on the go as well.
- Sling Orange costs $30 per month.
- Sling Blue costs $30 per month.
- Orange + Blue costs $45 per month.
These are the methods to watch The Cooking Channel on Roku. By following these steps, you can easily add the channel on your Roku device. People who love foods will enjoy streaming the Channel on Roku. The chefs demonstrate their specialties in cooking technique videos. You can find new recipes on the cooking channel along with tips and tricks as well.