C-SPAN is one of the top news channel networks that focus on Politics and Public Affairs in the US Government. The channel offers content like White House Events, Courts, and Campaigns of Politics. You can access the C-SPAN channel and Radio on Roku devices using screen mirroring.
Features of C-SPAN
- You can Live Stream U.S. Congress floor proceedings, Congressional hearings, and other top political events.
- The channel acts as a bridge between public representatives and the public.
- Users can get the latest filterless updates about any sort of Government news.
- It Allows you to access C–SPAN Radio, C-SPAN Book, and more.
- C-SPAN offers podcasts about politics, history, and nonfiction books.
How to Watch C-SPAN on Roku
The C-SPAN is not available on the Roku Channel Store. To access the C-SPAN content on your device, follow the screen mirroring methods.
How to Cast C-SPAN to Roku from Android Devices
By using the C-SPAN Now app on Android, you can screen mirror its content to your Roku TV or device. For mirroring, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku settings.
1. Open the Play Store app and search for the C-SPAN Now app.
2. Select the app and click on the Install button.
3. After installing, connect both your Roku and Android to the same WiFi network.
4. Open the Notification Panel and select the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the available devices and click on OK.
6. Now open the app and sign in to the C-SPAN Now app on your Android.
7. On the home screen, choose any content to Cast on the Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror C-SPAN to Roku using iOS Devices
Before starting the mirroring steps, enable AirPlay on Roku.
1. Open the App store on iOS and search for the C-SPAN Now app.
2. Select the app and press the Install button.
Note: Make sure your iOS and Roku are connected to the same WiFi network.
3. After installing, swipe and open the Control Center on your device.
4. Then, tap on the Screen mirroring option to move to the next step.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. After connecting, go to the C-SPAN Now app and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
6. Select any content on the app and Mirror it on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Watch C-SPAN on Roku
Other than the screen mirroring methods, you can stream C-SPAN content on Roku using the help of streaming services. C-SPAN channel is free on the service, but to access through the streaming service, you need to pay the premium pricing.
DirecTV Stream, or AT&T TV, is one of the networks that offer cable TV and cord-cutter services for customers. It offers a huge channel library of 150+ channels with unlimited connection and DVR support for recording TV content. Users can watch the C-SPAN Content on the DirecTV Stream by subscribing to Entertainment ($74.99/ month), Choice ($99.99/ month), Ultimate ($109.99/ month), and Premier ($154.99/ month).
Website: DirecTV Stream
YouTube is one of the top social media networks in which every user uploads content on a regular basis. You can stream different genres of content on the platform for free with limited ads. The C-SPAN Now official channel streams the Daily News replays and popular news clips of Joe Biden and other politicians.
Yes, you can watch the Senate hearings, including each day’s congressional hearing on the C-SPAN channel.