Beast TV is an excellent IPTV streaming service that offers 2000+ live channels. It allows you to stream TV shows, series, news, documentaries, movies, kid’s programs, live sports, and the list goes on. Watch your favorite content on full HD resolutions and unlock many top-rated films, TV shows, etc. Get the box of entertainment with unlimited free content through this service. While it is accessible on a multitude of devices, this section discusses Beast TV on Roku.
Beast TV is packed with multiple features, which are:
- It is a remote-friendly app with a vast content library that offers hundreds of live TV channels.
- The service offers various HD sports channels, regional channels, premium content, and much more.
- You will get full movie details like descriptions, reviews, ratings, trailers, and so on.
- It supports streaming on multiple devices of up to four at the same time.
- Get access to the free EPG/TV Guide with each subscription, and add your favorites to the playlist for easy access.
The major four membership plans of Beast TV include:
- Monthly Plan – $10 a month
- Quarter Annual Plan – $7 per month for 3 months
- Annual Plan – $5.8 per month for 12 months
How to Get Beast TV on Roku?
Beast TV is not natively available on the Roku Channel Store. Therefore, you need to mirror your Roku device using Android.
How to Enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku?
To mirror your Roku TV, you need to turn on the Screen Mirroring mode.
1. Turn on your TV and plug in the Roku device to it.
2. To get the Home page, press the home button on the Roku remote.
3. Open the Setting section from the main menu.
4. Click on the System settings button in the right-side menu.
5. Pick the Screen mirroring mode option.
6. Choose either Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
Related: Get to know the complete details about Screen Mirror on Roku using smartphones and PC.
How to Screen Mirror Beast TV on Roku using Android?
You have to enable the cast option on your Android to pair with your Roku device to stream the Beast TV.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Open a web browser on your Android Smartphone and search for the Beast TV app.
3. Then, choose a reliable source to download the APK File of Beast TV.
4. Next, turn on the Unknown Sources option from the Settings.
5. Tap on the downloaded APK File, and select the Install button.
6. Once installed, launch the Beast TV app and Login with your username & password.
7. The screen will display the app’s homepage with its library.
8. Select any of your favorite channels to watch it.
9. Open the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone.
10. Tap on the Cast icon and select your Roku device from the list.
11. Finally, you can watch the selected channel from Beast TV on your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Beast TV on Roku from PC
Initially, connect your PC and Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror Beast TV from your PC.
1. Visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Then, download the .exe file for BlueStacks. Then install the BlueStacks for your PC.
3. Next, search for the Beast TV app from the browser and download the APK File.
4. Launch the BlueStacks app after installing it.
5. Then, from the menu bar to the right side of the interface, click on the Install APK icon.
6. Browse the location of the APK File of the Beast TV and Open it.
7. Now, the Beast TV app will start to install on the BlueStacks Emulator.
8. After installing the Beast TV app, launch it and select any of your favorite channels to watch it.
9. Press the shortcut Key: Windows + Keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
10. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
11. Finally, you have mirrored your favorite channel from Beast TV to your TV.
Yes, you can use the screen mirroring feature to get the Beast TV on Roku.
Yes, the Best TV works well on your Roku TV.