WWE Network is an online video streaming service. This service allows you to watch all WWE content live as well as on-demand. There is no additional cost and you can stream thousands of hours of video on demand. WWE Network was launched in 2014 in the US and later it spreads to the international market as well. You can watch WWE Network anywhere on TV, Phones, tablets, and computers. On 18th March 2021, all the rights of WWE Network go to Peacock TV from NBC. If you are a Roku user and planning to stream WWE Network on Roku, then you have to install the Peacock TV app.
How to Watch WWE Network on Roku?
WWE Network content will be transferred to Peacock on April 4th, 2021. Here are the steps to download the WWE Network app on your Roku. (This method will work until 4th April 2021. After that, you have to install the Peacock TV app to stream the content).
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and press the Home button on the remote.
2. On the Home page, go to the Streaming Channel option which is on the sidebar.
3. Go to the Search Channels option and type as WWE Network.
4. A few suggestions will appear. Open the WWE Network app and click on the OK button.
5. On the app info page, click on Add Channel option.
6. Now the Channel is added to the Roku Channel Store. Press the OK button on the pop-up.
How to Watch WWE Network using Peacock on Roku?
1. Press the Home Button on your remote and go to the home screen.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option from the home page.
3. Go to the Search Channels option and type as Peacock.
4. Open the app from suggestions.
5. Click on Add Channel option.
6. Peacock TV app will be added to Roku. Click OK on the pop-up.
Watch WWE Network on Roku with Peacock
After installing the Peacock TV app on Roku, you have to activate it to stream the content.
WWE Network shows are shown on Peacock only on Subscription. Some of the shows like Total Divas and Total Bellas are free to stream without any subscription. Christian’s Show and Camp WWE are some of the popular shows on WWE Network. Peacock will replace the existing WWE Network channel with various contents like WWE Chronicles and WWE icon, WrestleMania, Documentaries, etc. You can enjoy all the shows and demand content. There are three levels of subscription plan on Peacock. They are free, premium, and premium plus.
Related: How to Add & Activate Fox Sports on Roku?
These are the ways you can watch WWE Network on Roku. WWE Network will be transferred to Peacock on April 4, 2021. Choose any of the three subscription plans as per your need and comfort. If you have any doubts or queries, ask us in the comments below.