Vevo is one of the largest music video providers and an entertainment platform with more than 19.9 million subscribers on YouTube. It connects the artist with their audience through their music videos and original content. It also works with emerging artists to give them a global platform. Vevo keeps its audience entertained with its musical content. You can subscribe to Vevo on YouTube and start streaming the content. Alternatively, you can install the Vevo app on streaming platforms as well. Vevo is available on most devices like Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, Roku, Smart TVs, and much more. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to stream Vevo on your Roku.
Vevo Premium Subscription
Vevo Premium costs $20 per year. With the premium service, you can enjoy the music videos without ads and skip the video for unlimited times. In addition, you can stream live performances, concerts, and much more with the premium subscription.
How to Add Vevo on Roku?
Vevo is available officially on the channel store. You can directly install the app on your Roku with the below steps.
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. On the Home Page, choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Under Streaming Channels, navigate and choose the Search channels option.
4. Enter Vevo using the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the search list.
5. Select Add Channel to install the app on your Roku.
6. Once the app is installed, click on the OK button on the prompt.
How to Activate Vevo on Roku?
After installing the channel, you have to activate it to stream it on your device.
1. Launch the app by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
2. Note the Activation code that appears on the Roku TV screen.
3. Visit https://www.vevo.com/activate using Browser on any other device.
4. Enter the Activation Code and click on the Next option.
5. Now Login to your Vevo account to stream and start streaming music videos.
With the above steps, you can add and stream the Vevo channel on your Roku. Alternatively, you can stream the Vevo channel on YouTube. You can install the YouTube app on Roku and subscribe to the Vevo channel to stream the content on your device. Vevo is one of the best platforms to stream musical content on TV, and with Vevo, you can keep yourself entertained. If you have any queries, post them in the comment section below.