UKTV Play is a familiar streaming app that provides free service. It is the best place to catch-up with the shows you are fond-of that includes Dave, Drama, and Yesterday. You can also get access to binge-worthy shows, exclusive and original content, and much more. It is compatible with a wide range of devices, namely Android phones/tablets, Roku, Firestick, PCs, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc. In this guide, you are going to see about streaming UKTV Play on Roku.
UKTV Play is packed with fabulous features. They are:
- You can watch a thousand hours of on-demand content on this service for free.
- Add and save your favorites to the My List option to watch them later.
- It helps you browse for videos under different categories, like comedy, drama, entertainment, docus, etc.
- You can get access to the videos you have watched or approach history.
- It helps you watch full episodes of any selected series or shows and gain intelligent recommendations.
Special Shows on UKTV Play
Catch-up with the exciting content of the UKTV Play app, including the following titles listed down:
- Hilarious Comedy, like Meet the Richardsons, Taskmaster, Hypothetical, Big Zuus Big Eats, and so on.
- Quality Dramas such as The Brokenwood Mysteries, The Bill: The Early Years, and goes on.
- Fascinating Documentaries, namely Bangers & Cash, Architecture the Railways Built, Abandoned Engineering, etc.
How to Add UKTV Play on Roku?
The installation of UKTV Play on Roku is straightforward as it is available on the Roku Channel Store. It can be added within a minute if you follow the steps given below.
1. Plug in the Roku device to your TV and turn-on the internet connectivity.
2. The Roku Homepage will display on the connected TV screen.
3. Select the Streaming Channels option in the main menu.
4. Click-on the Search button on Channel Store and search for UKTV Play.
5. Choose the UKTV Play tile from the search results.
6. Hit the Add Channel button on the app’s download page.
7. Press the OK button on the Roku remote once after the installation.
Related: How to Install The Filipino Channel on Roku
How to Activate UKTV Play on Roku?
Now, take a glance at the simple steps to learn how to access UKTV Play on Roku.
1. Open the installed UKTV Play app on your Roku TV.
2. Tap-on the Sign In/Register option, and the page will pop-up the Activation code. Note it down.
3. Now, go to https://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/account on any browser from your mobile/PC.
4. Fill-in the details to register for the new UKTV Play account. If you already have a UKTV Play, just sign-in with the login credentials.
5. Enter the five-digit activation keys in the box and hit the Continue button.
6. After a few seconds, the Roku TV screen will resume to the UKTV Play’s Homepage.
7. Pick your favorite content from the vast Library, and enjoy streaming it on the Roku connected TV.
Is UKTV Play free?
UKTV Play is a free streaming service that offers binge-worthy shows, exclusive and original content, documentaries, etc.
What channels are on the UKTV Play app?
Some of the popular channels offered by UKTV Play are Alibi, Dave, Drama, Eden, Gold, W, Yesterday, and goes on. It takes you to stream different genres of content like comedy, drama, entertainment, etc.
How do I update UKTV Play on Roku?
If you want to update UKTV Play on Roku, you have to remove the channel from your device and reinstall its latest version. Otherwise, you should update the device to use its newest version. It will eventually fix UKTV Play not working issue.
Can I watch UKTV Play on my smart TV?
You can obviously watch UKTV Play on your smart TV due to its compatibility. It also supports various devices such as Android phones/tablets, Roku, Firestick, PCs, Apple TV, Chromecast, and many more.