The Lincoln Lawyer is a popular American legal drama created by David E. Kelley. This TV series is based on the novel The Brass verdict written by Michael Connelly, released in the year 2008. This novel is a sequel to the author’s novel, The Lincoln Lawyer. The Lincoln Lawyer stars Manuel Gracia-Rulfo, Neve Campbell, Becki Newton, Jazz Raycole, and Angus Sampson. So, if you want to watch a legal drama web series, you can watch the Lincoln Lawyer. Also, this guide will help you to watch the Lincoln Lawyer on your Roku device-connected TV.
The Lincoln Lawyer: An Overview
The first season of The Lincoln Lawyer has 10 episodes and was released on May 13, 2022, on Netflix. The show has only positive reviews from critics. This show is binge-worthy and is the best show for anyone who enjoys legal TV series. The show will keep you entertained with its storyline that discusses different cases.
How to Watch The Lincoln Lawyer on Roku
Only by adding Netflix on Roku you can stream the Lincoln Lawyer web series.
1. Setup your Roku device to your TV and turn it on.
2. Connect your Roku device-connected TV to a Wi-Fi network.
3. From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
4. From the menu on the left pane, select the Search Channels option.
5. Using the search bar, search for Netflix with the on-screen keyboard.
6. Select the Netflix app icon on your screen and select it.
7. Install the Netflix app on your device by selecting the Add Channel button.
8. Wait for Netflix to install on your TV and select the OK option.
9. Open the Netflix app by selecting the Go to Channel option.
How to Activate Netflix on Roku
Follow the instructions below to activate the Netflix app.
1. Initially, launch the Netflix app after installing it.
2. Type in the credentials of your Netflix subscription on the login page.
3. Check the credentials for mistakes and select the Sign In button.
4. Now, you can see the Netflix homepage on your TV.
5. Finally, search for The Lincoln Lawyer show and stream its episodes on your TV.
Alternative Method to Watch The Lincoln Lawyer on Roku
If you wish to watch The Lincoln Lawyer, you can screen mirror the show on your TV from your iPhone or iPad. Follow these instructions to screen mirror The Lincoln Lawyer.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Start by enabling the screen mirroring on your Roku device as follows.
1. Start by opening the Settings menu from the Roku home screen.
2. Choose the System option from the menu.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Choose the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Finally, select either the Prompt option or the Always Allow option.
Screen Mirror Netflix on Roku
1. Ensure that your Android Smartphone is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Install the Netflix app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the Netflix app after installing it and sign in to your subscription.
4. Search for The Lincoln Lawyer and play any episode of the show.
5. Then, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon from it.
6. Choose your Roku device from the list of devices to connect with.
7. Finally, you can watch episodes of The Lincoln Lawyer on your TV.
Either way, you choose, you can watch episodes of the show, The Lincoln Lawyer. The Netflix app has way more interesting shows that you can watch. Find out how to watch Stranger Things on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Lincoln Lawyer on your device using the Netflix app.
No, you can’t watch The Lincoln Lawyer on Hulu.