The Chosen is the first multi-season series about the life of Christ. The series was created and directed by American Filmmaker Dallas Jenkins. The Chosen was crowdfunded by 15000 investors who raised more than $10 million for the show to be created. It is a combination of Scripture and Artistic License. The Chosen includes scene and dialogue directly from Scripture, But it also includes scenes and dialogues which is not in Bible. Let us see how to watch The Chosen on Roku.
How to Watch The Chosen on Roku
To watch The Chosen on Roku, you should screen mirror it from your phone or PC. For this to work, you should do the below pre-requisite.
- Go to Settings > select System Settings > click on Screen Mirroring > Enable Screen Mirroring > select between Prompt or Always Allow.
There are three ways to screen mirror on Roku. They are as follows.
- Using Android
- From PC
- Using iOS
Connect your device, turn it on before you start Screen Mirroring, and ensure that the device you cast and the Roku device is connected to the same WiFi network.
The Chosen on Roku using Android
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android and type The Chosen App in the search bar.
2. Click on the Install option that appears on the screen, and the app will be installed.
3. Go to Settings and click other wireless connections, connections, or device connection options.
4. Now, select the Cast or Multi-Screen or Cast View option.
5. Select the option and turn the toggle on.
6. Now, select your device from the list
7. You can start watching The Chosen on your Roku screen by selecting your favorite episode.
The Chosen on Roku using PC
1. Look in for The Chosen app’s official site in your Browser.
2. Go to Settings from the menu and select System Settings.
3. Now, select Display from the panel.
4. Select connect to wireless display from the display settings.
5. Select your Roku device from the list available.
6. Now, The Chosen App can be viewed on the Roku screen.
7. Select your favorite episode and start watching on our Roku Screen.
The Chosen on Roku using iOS
1. Go to the App Store in your iOS, click on the Search bar and type The Chosen App.
2. Click on Get to download and install The Chosen App on your device.
3. Open the app once it is installed.
4. Again, go back to the App Store and type Streamer for Roku.
5. Click on Install on your device.
6. Once it is installed, open the app on your device.
7. Select Roku device from the list and connect.
8. You can also install the Streamer Channel in the Roku device manually.
9. After adding the Streamer channel, open it to establish a connection.
10. Click on the Screen Mirror on your iOS device.
11. Install Mirror from the App Store on your device.
12. Tap on the Start Mirroring icon.
13. Click on Start Broadcast.
14. Now, you can view The Chosen on your Roku Screen.
These are the ways you can watch The Chosen on Roku. The Chosen is the largest crowdfunded media project produced by the people. The story is emotional and powerful, and it takes time to know the characters in a real and honest way. The Chosen ran for 12 episodes with 2 seasons with a great story.