SOPlayer is a popular media player used to stream your favorite IPTV content. You only need an M3U URL file or Xtream Codes API (Username and password) to get access to the IPTV content. The SOPlayer app is available on most of the popular streaming devices. Also, you can get SOPlayer on Roku.
Can you Get SOPlayer on Roku
You can’t directly get the SOPlayer on Roku. However, you can mirror the SOPlayer app from Android or iOS devices to Roku. But you must have met the following requirements.
- You need to update your Roku device to the latest version.
- Enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
- Turn on the AirPlay on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror SOPlayer on Roku using Android Devices
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same wifi Network.
2. Go to your Play Store and install the SOPlayer app.
3. Then, open the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
4. Now, select your Roku device.
5. Then, launch the SOPlayer app and enter your login credentials.
6. Stream your favorite IPTV content and mirror them to Roku.
How to Screen Mirror SOPlayer on Roku Using iOS Devices
Make sure to connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the App Store and install the SOPlayer app.
2. Launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Choose your Roku device and enter the AirPlay passcode you see on your Roku TV display.
4. Now, your iPhone or iPad’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
5. Open the SOPlayer app and enter the credentials required.
6. Now, you can screen mirror your favorite IPTV content to Roku.
SOPlayer will be a useful tool to access your favorite IPTV content. So, in case you have only subscribed to IPTV Providers like Uzzu TV, SOPlayer is a good choice to stream the IPTV content from your provider.