SOPlayer is a recently popular media player that is used to stream your favorite IPTV media. It is the app that needs IPTV Subscriptions to stream different movies, TV shows, series, and many more. This service especially uses IPTV technology to provide your favorite content. You can purchase the IPTV Subscription from any providers available online and then configure the login credentials within this app to start streaming. You can get many IPTV Subscriptions to access numerous content. SOPlayer can be streamed on Roku by means of screen mirroring through Android.
The useful features of SOPlayer are mentioned below:
- It offers a dark theme and so you can change the theme as you wish.
- You can watch both the live and on-demand content on SOPlayer.
- This media player is compatible with multiple devices like Android, iOS, and so on.
- SOPlayer is a user-friendly application.
- This service has EPG support to view the programs list on all channels.
- It is built with an excellent user-interface for easy access.
How to Get SOPlayer on Roku?
SOPlayer is not compatible with Roku. The only way to access SOPlayer on Roku is through screen mirroring.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Firstly, you need to enable screen mirroring option on your Roku device to cast SOPlayer.
1. Switch-on your TV and connect your Roku device.
2. Press the home button on your Roku remote to get the Homepage.
2. Navigate to the Settings option in the menu.
3. Click the System option in the right-side menu.
4. Tap the Screen mirroring mode button.
5. Choose either Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
How to Cast SOPlayer on Roku using Android?
Now, you have to enable cast option on your Android device to start mirroring.
- Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same Wifi.
2. Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
3. Hit Bluetooth & device connection and enable Cast option.
4. Select your Roku device from the suggestions and grant permission on Roku.
5. Download the SOPlayer Apk from any trusted site on web browser.
6. Download and install the SOPlayer app using its apk on your Android device.
7. Open the installed SOPlayer and select the Pin Code option in the home screen.
8. Enter the Provider Identifier and Pin Code which is from the IPTV provider.
9. Hit the Submit button and then play any video.
10. As your Roku device is already mirrored, you can start streaming SOPlayer.
Related: Beast TV on Roku
How do I get Soplayer on Roku?
SOPlayer is not compatible with Roku and the only way to access this media player on Roku is through screen mirroring using all of your Android devices.
How much does SOPlayer cost?
The cost of the SOPlayer depends on the IPTV subscription which you are selecting. Otherwise, it is completely free to download and access.
How do I download SoPlayer?
You can download SOPlayer on your Android and iOS device from the respective app stores. You can access them to watch various IPTV content.
What is SoPlayer app?
SOPlayer is a recently popular media player that needs IPTV Subscriptions to stream different movies, TV shows, series, and many more.