PeopleTV is a free streaming network that allows you to watch unlimited episodes on various platforms like mobile, streaming devices, and the web. PeopleTV was created in 1986. Non-commercial programming for individuals, organization, and institutions are produced in the city of Atlanta as they offer basic technical training, facilities, and the equipment for it. PeopleTV is one of the world’s new entertainment brands that brings you the first of its kind free streaming network. PeopleTV can be added to your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store.
How to Add PeopleTV on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port and turn on the TV.
2. Go to the Home page by pressing the Home Button.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
4. Click on Search Channels under the Streaming Channels option.
5. Type PeopleTV using the on-screen keyboard and select the PeopleTV app from the search list.
6. Click on Add channel option to install the PeopleTV app on your Roku device.
7. Click on Go to Channel to open the PeopleTV app.
8. Start streaming your favorite content on the PeopleTV app.
Alternate Method to Stream PeopleTV on Roku
The below two streaming services are the best apps to watch PeopleTV on your Roku device.
Philo includes PeopleTV and has 60 channels as part of their plan. It is the best streaming service featuring both live TV and on-demand. Philo subscribers can record PeopleTV to their cloud DVR storage and three users can stream at the same time. It includes many popular cable networks, including AMC, BBC America, Comedy Central, Food Network, and more. Philo costs $20 after a seven-day free trial.
fuboTV is one of the best apps to watch PeopleTV on your Roku device. It costs $72.99 after a seven-day free trial. fuboTV is a sports-focused streaming service. It has 90 Channels as part of its plan. fuboTV subscribers can record PeopleTV to their 250 hours of cloud DVR storage. With a single fuboTV subscription, you can stream the videos on three screens at the same time.
Related: NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
With the above steps, you can easily add the PeopleTV channel on your Roku device. PeopleTV is a free, ad-supported online video network that carries short and long-form programs covering celebrities, pop culture, lifestyle, and more. It is the ultimate destination for celebrity profiles, pop culture, true crime stories, and more.