NFL draft is also known as the National Football League Draft or the prayer selection meeting, is an annual event that serves as a league’s most common source of player recruitment. In the NFL Draft, the cloud with the worst record will pick first, and the best record will pick 20th. The NFL draft will allow teams to obtain younger players on cheap contracts. 32 picks are in the first round of the NFL draft. Competition of star players, including external and internal, has made the league alter the draft and regularly implement new rules and regulations. Follow the below-given methods to watch NFL Draft on Roku.
How to Add NFL on Roku
1. Set up your Roku device and turn on the TV.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote and go to the Home page.
3. Choose Streaming Channels from the menu and then select the Search Channels option.
4. Enter and search for the NFL app by using the virtual keyboard.
5. Select the NFL channel from the list of channels that appears.
6. Click on Add Channel to add the channel from the Channel Store.
7. Once the channel is added, click on Go to channel to launch the app.
8. Now, you can log in with your account credentials and start streaming.
Related: How to Add and Stream FilmRise on Roku
Alternate Method to Watch NFL Draft Through ABC
1. Connect your Roku to an HDMI port of the smart TV.
2. Power on Roku TV and click the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
3. Tap on the Search channels option from the left sidebar.
4. Enter ABC using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select ABC from the suggestion list.
6. Click on Add Channel option and wait for the downloading procedure to complete.
7. Launch the ABC App on the Roku device.
How to Activate ABC on Roku
1. Click on the Account option from the top of the menu bar on the Home Screen of the ABC on Roku.
2. Visit abc.com/activate on your mobile or PC.
3. Enter the Activation code shown on the Roku TV and click Continue.
4. Choose the Pay Tv provider from the list.
5. Enter your Sign-in credentials for Pay TV.
6. ABC app has successfully activated, and now you can search for NFL draft and start streaming.
By following the procedures given above, you can easily install NFL on Roku and start streaming. Hope we have given clear information about NFL Draft and Adding NFL to your Roku device. If you have any feedback, you can suggest to us on this topic. Now you can enjoy streaming the NFL draft on your Roku device. The NFL draft will be presented across ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network.