Love, Death & Robots is a priceless collection of animated short stories, expanding across different genres. This animated anthology of films was created by Tim Miller. You can find short movies from a different crew based on science fiction, fantasy, comedy, and horror. For the same reason, each film has a different theme for story-telling, animation style, and storyline. With due respect to this diverse creativity, Love, Death & Robots won several awards. Check out how to stream all the episodes of Love, Death & Robots on Roku.
Love, Death & Robots on Roku: Overview
Love, Death & Robots has thirty-five episodes that come in three different seasons. This includes 18 episodes in the first season, 8 in the second, and 9 in the third. The first season was released on March 15, 2019, and the third season on May 20, 2022. Each episode of this series is 22 minutes long, with a title representing its theme. You can watch all of these episodes with Netflix on Roku.
How to Watch Love, Death & Robots on Roku
You can watch all the episodes of Love, Death & Robots on Netflix. You can find three subscription options on Netflix, a Basic subscription of $9.99 per month, a Standard subscription of $15.49 per month, or a Premium subscription of $19.99 per month.
How to Get Netflix on Roku
1. Turn on your TV and connect your Roku device to it.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar on your home screen.
3. From the next screen, navigate to and select the Search Channel option.
4. With the on-screen keyboard, enter and search for Netflix.
5. Find the Netflix app icon from the search suggestions and select it.
6. Click on the Add Channel button to install Netflix.
7. Wait till the Netflix installation is complete and select the OK option.
8. You can open the Netflix app by selecting the Go to Channel option.
How to Activate Netflix on Roku
1. Open the Netflix app after the installation is complete.
2. Next, enter the credentials of your subscription in the respective fields on the Netflix login page.
3. Once done, select the Sign In button.
4. Soon, you will get the Netflix homepage on your TV.
5. Now, search Love, Death & Robots and stream any of its episodes.
Alternative Method to Watch Love, Death & Robots on Roku
If you have the Netflix app on your iPhone/iPad, follow these instructions to screen-mirror Love, Death & Robots on your TV. To do that, first, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
In order to screen mirror any app on your Roku device, you need to enable screen mirroring on your device as follows.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu from the home screen.
2. From the menu, select System.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring option.
3. Next, select the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. Select the Prompt option or the Always Allow option.
Screen Mirror Netflix on Roku
1. Make sure that you connect your iPhone/iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Install the Netflix app on your smartphone.
3. If the app installation is over, open the Netflix app and sign in to your subscription.
4. Now, search for Love, Death & Robots and play any episode of your choice.
5. Pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
6. Next, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Finally, you can stream Love, Death & Robots on your Roku TV.
Now, you can stream Love, Death & Robots on your TV. In the same way, you can watch more shows on Roku, including Stranger Things.
Other Popular Shows on Netflix
The following are some of the popular shows that you can find on the Netflix platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch all seasons of Love, Death & Robots only on Netflix.
Yes, you can watch all three seasons of Love, Death & Robots on the Netflix app.
No, you can’t watch Love, Death & Robots on Amazon Prime.