Justin TV was the leading live video site on the Web that enabled users to create a real-time connection with others. It was a website created by Justin Kan, Emmett Shear, Michael Seibel, and Kyle Vogt in 2007 to broadcast video online. There are over 10,000 channels available in different categories. It includes animals, creativity, entertainment, news, sports, social, and others. The channel lets us search out videos based on the content or title. In addition, it offers a wide variety of live and streaming videos from around the world. At present, you cannot watch Justin TV on Roku. It is because Justin TV’s parent company has been rebranded as Twitch Interactive in 2014. With this, the company focuses on Twitch and so let us learn how to get Twitch on Roku.
Hw to Get Justin TV (Twitch) on Roku
1. Launch the Chrome browser on PC and visit the Roku Channel Store website.
2. Sign in to your Roku Account, where you want to add Twitch.
3. Click on the Account option. Under Manage Account, select Add Channel with a code.
4. Now, enter Twoku as a code and click Add the Channel.
5. Click OK from the message that appears on the screen.
6. Click the Yes, Add Channel option to add Twitch on Roku.
7. Now, you can enjoy watching Twitch on Roku.
Related: How to Get WLUC TV6 and Fox Up on Roku TV
Alternative Way to Add Twitch on Roku
1. Open the web browser on your PC.
2. Visit the Roku website on your web browser.
3. Click login and login with your Roku account credentials.
4. Go to the Account option.
5. You will find Add channel with a code below the Manage the account section. Click on it.
6. Enter Twitch TV as a code and click on Add channel.
7. Click OK from the message that appears on the screen to confirm the addition of non certified channel.
8. Now, click on Yes, Add Channel to add Twitch on Roku.
9. Launch the Roku device, find Twitch on Roku, and start streaming.
We have added and watched Twitch on Roku.
Justin TV cannot be watched on Roku, and we cannot get Twitch on Roku directly as there is no official support on the Roku Channel Store to get Twitch. You can add Twitch as a hidden channel on your Roku. With this, you can share your gaming content with other people, and you can also live chat on Twitch. It is the one-stop destination for gamers all around the world, and it is the biggest platform to watch Live game streaming, videos, and so on. If you have any suggestions on this topic, you can suggest them to us.