Jackbox is a popular game developer that is the home of social classic games. They started their journey in 2014, and they have released numerous games. Some of the known games from Jackbox are Quiplash, Fibbage, Drawful, Trivia Murder Party, and others. You can find the Jackbox games on Play Station, Xbox, Windows PC, Mac PC, and more. But you can’t play the Jackbox games on your Roku. However, you can screen mirror the Jackbox games on your Roku from your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Access Jackbox on Roku
Initially, you need to have the Jackbox games running on your Windows or Mac PC. Also, you can visit the official website of Jackbox to purchase the game of your choice and, after purchasing, install the games on your PC or Mac. After that, you can get into the following section to screen mirror the Jackbox games on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Jackbox on Roku from Mac
First, connect your Mac and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
Note: Make sure to enable the AirPlay feature on Roku to mirror Apple devices.
1. Power on your Mac and go to the Control Center.
2. Click on the Screen Mirroring icon from the menu.
3. Now, you can see a list of available devices on the screen.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list.
5. Once the Roku device is connected, your Mac PC’s display will mirror to Roku.
6. Now, launch the Jackbox game and mirror it to Roku.
Screen Mirror Jackbox to Roku from Windows PC
Enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Switch on your PC and move to your home screen.
2. Open the purchased Jackbox game.
3. Next, check whether your PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
5. A pop-up menu will appear on the screen.
6. From the pop-up menu, select your Roku device.
7. Launch the Jackbox game running in the background and mirror it to your TV.
Yes, Jackbox does support multiplayer gaming.
Jackbox costs you around $20 to $50.