ITV is one of the famous streaming services in the UK. It is the perfect destination to stream the latest and ever favorite TV shows, documentaries, movies, live TV, and much more. Even you can access a lot of popular sporting events like football, rugby, racing, and more. Also, you can access the content from ITV on Roku streaming devices through the ITVX app.
- ITVX app offers the save option to download the content and stream offline.
- The app allows you to watch live TV, and at the same time, you can stream any on-demand content.
- It offers various content in different categories, including comedy, kids, drama, sports, news, entertainment, etc.
- Stream all the episodes of any selected series or shows or British Box sets with ease.
- It lets you access the ITV exclusives like the first look, premieres, Originals, and so on.
To stream ad-free on the ITVX platform, you need a premium subscription. The Premium subscription costs £5.99 per month and £59.99 per year.
To subscribe to ITV, visit the official website of ITV.
What’s on ITV
Take a glance at the short-list of popular shows and events on ITV.
- Our Stories are your Stories
- Income Property
- Our Queen at War
- Junk and Disorderly
- Cannon and Ball
- Agatha Christie’s Marple
- ITV Football Classics
- Bean: Animated Series
- Ben 10
- Be Cool Scooby-Doo
How to Add ITV on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and you will get the homepage.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option in the main menu.
3. Next, click the Search Channels option.
4. Look for ITVX in the Roku Channel Store.
5. Pick the ITV Hub from the suggestions below.
6. Choose the Add Channel button to install the ITVX on Roku.
7. Click the OK button when the adding process gets over.
8. Then, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the ITVX app.
Alternative Method to Add ITV to Roku
By accessing the official website of the Roku Channel Store, you can easily add the ITVX app easily.
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store from any web browser.
2. Then, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Next, choose the Search Box and enter ITVX.
4. Search for ITVX and choose it from the search result on the Roku website.
5. Click the Add Channel button and add ITVX to your streaming device.
How to Activate ITVX on Roku
1. Launch the ITVX app on your Roku.
2. Get the Activation Code on the ITVX app.
3. To pair the ITV Hub, navigate to the activation portal (www.itv.com/watch/pair) from another device’s browser.
4. Sign in with your subscription account.
5. Then, enter the Activation Code and click on Continue. Next, the ITVX will be activated on your Roku.
6. Go to the ITVX on Roku, and the homepage will appear on the screen.
7. Select a TV show or movie to start streaming on Roku.
Alternative Method- How to Stream ITV on Roku
Screen Mirror ITVX to Roku from Android Devices
Initially, set up the Screen mirroring feature on Roku and move on to the Android device.
1. Make sure to connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. Then, launch the ITVX app and log in to your account.
3. Navigate to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon from it.
4. Next, wait for your Android device to scan for nearby devices. From there, select and connect your Roku device.
5. After that, return to the ITVX app and mirror its content to stream on Roku.
Screen Mirror ITVX to Roku from iOS Devices
To screen mirror your iOS device to Roku, you will be required to enable AirPlay on Roku.
1. Initiate the same Wi-Fi network connection between the iOS device and Roku.
2. Open the ITVX app on your iOS device.
3. Now, sign in with your subscription account.
4. Access the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Now, the list of available devices will appear on the screen. Choose your Roku device to connect.
6. After that, your iOS device’s screen will start to show up on your Roku.
7. Next, choose any of your favorites from the ITV Hub and mirror its content to your Roku.
How to Watch ITV in the USA
Since the ITVX is available only in the UK, it is not accessible outside the UK region. However, you can anytime connect to a VPN like NordVPN on Roku to access the ITVX app from anywhere in the world.
There might be some problems with your internet connectivity. So, connect to a stable internet connection and try again.