ITV is one of the famous streaming services in the UK. It is the perfect destination to stream the latest and ever favorite TV shows, documentaries, movies, live TV, and much more. This service offers more than 750 channels, and it is accessible on multiple streaming and mobile devices. You can also watch various homegrown programs such as ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4, and CITV. Get ITV on Roku TV to let you enjoy streaming your favorite programs with your family and friends. With no further delay, let us check out the section below to know about ITV on Roku.
ITV is stuffed with many interesting features. They are:
- It offers various content in different categories, including comedy, kids, drama, sports, news, entertainment, etc.
- Stream all the episodes of any selected series or shows with ease.
- The app allows you to watch live TV, and at the same time, you can stream any on-demand content.
- It lets you access the ITV exclusives like the first look, premieres, and so on.
For an ad-free ITV streaming experience, you shall opt for the ITV subscription service that you can cancel anytime. It also gives access to full series, downloading content, and streaming from multiple devices.
- ITV Hub+ Monthly Pass – £3.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
- ITV Hub+ Yearly Pass – £39.99 with 2 months free access.
What’s on ITV
Take a glance at the short-list of popular shows and events of ITV.
- Our Stories are your Stories
- Income Property
- Our Queen at War
- Junk and Disorderly
- Cannon and Ball
- Agatha Chroistie’s Marple
- ITV Football Classics
- Bean: Animated Series
- Ben 10
- Be Cool Scooby-Doo
How to Add ITV on Roku?
ITV is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. Therefore, just by following the below simple steps, you can install the app on your Roku player.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and you will get the homepage.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option in the main menu.
3. Press the Search button and use screen keys to search for ITV.
4. Pick the respective app from the suggestions below.
6. Press the Add Channel button on the app info page.
7. Click the OK button when the installation gets over.
Related: How to Stream SkyStream TV on Roku
How to Activate ITV on Roku?
Observe the steps to learn how to activate ITV on Roku.
1. Launch the ITV app on your Roku.
2. An Activation code of ITV gets displayed on the Roku.
3. To pair the ITV Hub, navigate to the activation portal (https://www.itv.com/hub/pair) from another device’s browser.
4. Enter the Activation keys on the site and tap on the OK button.
5. Sign-in with your email and password.
6. The ITV homepage will appear on the Roku TV.
7. Select a TV shows or movie to start streaming on the Roku.
Watch ITV on Roku via Hulu
Hulu on Roku is one of the best options to stream ITV. It gives access to more than 67 live TV channels and Hulu’s entire streaming catalog. The service offers add-ons like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, STARZ, and more. You can create many profiles with a single Hulu account and access them on different devices. With the Hulu app, you can record your favorite shows with the in-built cloud DVR storage.
The basic membership plan of Hulu costs about $5.99 per month.
Can you get ITV on Roku in the USA?
You can get ITV in the USA by using a VPN service. It is because ITV is geo-restricted outside the UK. With the VPN, you can break the limitation and enjoy streaming ITV.
Where can I stream ITV?
You can stream ITV on different screens, as it supports multiple devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, smart TVs, Apple TV, and many more.
How much does the ITV hub cost?
ITV is a subscription-based service that offers live and on-demand content. The cost of ITV per month is £3.99, and also you can enjoy the seven-day free trial.
Is ITV for free?
It is completely free to download the ITV app on various devices. It is a free UK TV station, but it is a subscription-based service with a free trial.