KTLA is an interesting news streaming channel that updates you with the top news stories. Popular news shows on KTLA include KTLA Morning News, and it also offers you in-depth coverage of news coverage from Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura counties. Also, find engaging news updates from the whole of the United States. The KTLA+ app covers all news topics, including health, politics, weather updates, and all other relevant topics. The daily news broadcasts on KTLA are reliable, unbiased, and accurate. Let’s find out how to watch KTLA on Roku.
Related: How to watch Astros on Roku
Features of KTLA
The following are the features of KTLA:
- Watch Live TV anywhere and anytime.
- Read top stories and stream highlights of the day.
- Watch all the new and live weather shows for free.
- Get alerts to the breaking news instantly.
How to Install KTLA on Roku
You can find the official KTLA+ app on the Roku platform for download. Follow these instructions to download the KTLA on Roku.
1. Power up your Roku device through the HDMI port of your TV.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
2. Next, select the Search Channels option from the menu.
3. Search for the KTLA+ app and select the app icon from the search results.
4. To start the app download, click on Add Channel.
5. Wait for the app download to finish and click on OK.
6. Select the Go to Channel option and open the KTLA+ app.
7. Sign in to the KTLA+ app with the proper account credentials.
Related: How to Install KSLA News 12 on Roku
Alternate Method to Add KTLA on Roku
1. Initially, open the Roku mobile app on your smartphone.
2. Sign in to the Roku mobile app with the account on your Roku device if prompted.
3. Tap on the Devices tab from the lower right corner.
4. Pair your Roku device. Next, select the Channels tab.
NOTE: You must have connected your Roku device to your Android or iOS Smartphone for your Roku device to be visible to pair.
5. Tap on the Channel Store tab and search for the KTLA+ app.
6. Select the KTLA+ app icon from the list.
7. Select the Add Channel option to start downloading the same app.
8. Make sure that you follow instructions to purchase the app if necessary.
9. Also, type in the Roku Account Pin as per the given instructions.
10. Now, you have the KTLA+ app on your device.
11. Finally, you can get the best news updates with the KTLA+.
Related: How to watch AHC on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch KTLA on Roku.
You can add the KTLA+ to watch the KTLA News channel on Roku.
KTLA+ is an interesting news streaming service available on various devices, including Roku. Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.