Get access to thousands of spiritual videos on Gaia to make your life more conscious. Gaia is a streaming application that offers videos to guide your life with yoga, meditation, spiritual growth, and many more. This app allows you to discover and stream inspirational movies, series, and so on. It is an ad-free app, and you can enjoy streaming Gaia content without any interruptions. Gaia has got over 500,000 subscribers. It is available for multiple devices, including Roku. Let us glance at the below article to learn how to add and access Gaia on Roku.
Features of Gaia
Some of the adorable features of Gaia includes:
- You can download your favorite videos and enjoy watching them offline.
- It has got an exclusive library that offers original series, films & documentaries.
- This app allows you to access live events and workshops.
- It releases daily updates and so the users can get something new to watch.
- Gaia lets you add your favorites to the playlist for easy access.
Subscription of Gaia
Gaia offers three amazing membership plans, which are:
- Monthly Plan – $11.99 per month
- Annual Plan – $99 per year
- Live Access Plan – $24.92/month or $299/year.
How to Add Gaia on Roku?
Gaia provides native support on Roku. Therefore, you can easily install the app from the Roku Channel Store.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
2. You will get the Roku Homepage.
3. Head over to the Streaming Channels in the menu.
4. Scroll down and click on the Search Channels button.
5. Search for Gaia app and pick the app from the suggestions.
6. Tap the Add Channel button in the Gaia app page.
7. Hit the OK option, once the installation is done.
How to Activate Gaia on Roku
You need to complete the Activation process of Gaia on Roku to enjoy streaming.
1. Launch the installed Gaia app on your device.
2. Sign-in with your login details and the page will show Activation code.
3. Navigate to this https://www.gaia.com/activate site from another device.
4. Provide the Activation keys in the site and press Submit.
5. The homepage of Gaia will appear.
6. Select a video and start streaming on the Roku connected TV.
You might also be interested on how to Install and use Peloton on Roku.
Can I get Gaia on Roku?
You can obviously get Gaia on Roku because this app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store. You can get access to your favorite spiritual classes.
How much is Gaia on Roku?
As Gaia is a subscription-based service, it provides three different membership plans. You can refer to the above article to know more about the subscription plans of Gaia.
How many devices can you have on Gaia?
You can download and access Gaia on multiple devices such as Android, iOS, Roku, and many more. And also, you can use Gaia on various devices, just with a single account
How long is Gaia free trial?
Gaia offers free trial up to seven days for both the monthly and annual plans. And then you have to continue the plan or else cancel the plan.